090

"listen, you can't leave this world without you hearing me loud and clear you, skank ass hoe." lex muttered as she entered the hospital room. the picture of her her best friend fighting for her life tore her to pieces, but lex was built differently emotionally. she would get her way regardless whether that meant bringing haylee back herself so she could win this argument, "you think you can just fuck my brother behind my back and get away with it by dying?"

"no, i will bring you back myself if i have to. i'm not losing this argument just because you want a dramatic exit out of this world to top how dramatic i am." lex hissed out, "you're the biggest hoe, i hate you actually-" she had to stop herself because she felt the bile building up in her throat and she had to physically force herself down as she took haylees hans in hers, "please wake up. i got so much to tell you-"

"but first i will chew your ass apart." she finished off as she felt tears brimming her eyes, "i kinda missed you. life was boring with everyone agreeing with me without fighting with me first or calling me out. " tears were streaming down her face as she looked at haylee, squeezing her hand as she rested her head on her.

"the dick isn't even worth it. you really are just horny and looking to get attention. you narcissist hoe. always wanting to be the center of the attention, but this is way too far haylee. you are willing to die in order to win this round? will guess what bitch, once you wake up i'm winning this argument and then you can die. i dont lose."

and lex took a deep breath, "i just want my mama back." lex breathed out as the bile continued to build up as she swallowed harder this time, "i can top your act, i promise you that because i think i'm pregnant hoe. so wake up so i can top this because it's gonna be a shit show and i can only do this with my best friend by my side. doesn't mean i forgive you for doing this whole ass fiasco. but once you get on your knees and beg for forgiveness, we can talk."