052

📍Madison Square Garden

Liked by nuggets andrebava99 and 14,759

haylsnicholson The Mecca!

Comments have been limited

samnich28 I'm so proud of you! Love you, Princess!
↪️
haylsnicholson I love you too!

lexarenado Wow wow wow 🤩

dillon1710 You're the strongest person I know! Love you sis!
↪️
haylsnicholson I love you too!

Haylee has just plopped down on the sofa after getting home from the airport with Leo and Nala when the doorbell rang. She groaned loudly and dramatically as the dogs ran to the door barking. She stood up and trudged over to the door still wrapped up in a Sherpa blanket. She looked out the small hole in the door and was surprised but opened the door.

"Jo? Lex isn't here," she said after she opened the door.

"I know. She's going to the Avalanche game with Mike," Jonah said.

"Then what are you doing here?"

"I figured you might be hungry and not wanting to cook so I got some sushi," he explained.

"Oh thank you. You would be correct. I was just trying to figure out what I wanted to order for delivery," Haylee smiled as Leo and Nala jumped on his legs trying to get a good whiff of the food he had.

"Of course," he smiled and pulled her in for a hug, "how was your trip?"

"It was alright. I had a migraine for most of it. I dragged my ass out of bed for the game which definitely did not help," she hugged him back.

"You could barely tell on TV that you didn't feel great."

"Oh that's a relief," she smiled as they sat down on the sofa, "so how do you, Noly, and Cousy feel about Mike?"

"I like him better than Cole already."

"Me too," Haylee smiled, "I'm glad Lex is taking it slow with him."

"Please. If it was up to you, they'd be dating already, you instigator."

"She introduced me to my husband. I owe her."