185

liked by mpj, hayleeserna and thousands of others

lexarenado feliz christmas!! 🎄

👥 cierraporter

view 316 comments

mckenzieejackson miss ur cute face ❤️
↪️
          lexarenado i miss your more 🤧

lucawhitterker wow okay 🥵

hayleeserna @mpj this is your christmas present for the rest of your life 🤯🤯🤯

mpjlegacy i wanna see content of them during christmas 🥺🥺🥺

nbawags if an award would go to the best wag it would be to her

arenadoupdates merry christmas! we love you ❤️

sophsssmith your cutest present under the tree 😍

jonaharenado when she can't speak spanish ....
↪️
        lexarenado when he can't grow a proper beard 🤯

nuggetswags my favorite wag

lysfreeland my fave present this year

milareyes feliz navidad hermosa! ❤️
↪️
       lexarenado ngl i understood what you said feliz navidad! 💛

bellarodriguez the christmas elf 🎄

marhernandez so small and cute 🥺

lex motioned for jada to come closer to lex as the older women of the family began cooking breakfast. many of the other members of the family still asleep, splattered among the house, "do you have the shaving cream?" she asked as jada smiled widely snowing her the shaving cream she had stolen from mike's toiletry bag.

looking at the youngest porter, lex smirked as she picked the razor. she was fed up of mike taking after her brother and try to grow beard. lex didn't mind it actually. she liked how it looked on mike, but it annoying when she would try to cuddle closer to him at night and the stubble would rub her cheek, so ultimately lex decided that she preferred his goatee and his cheeks cleaned shaven. so she took matters into her own hands. with the help of jada and izaak, she would be able to put her elaborate plan to work.

"he's still sleeping." izaak whispered as he had taken the job to make sure mike didn't wake up while lex and jada tried to gather their supplies.

nodding, lex stepped over sleeping bodies as she was determined to get it done and wipe the evidence away before mike stirred away. kneeling down next to him, his mouth slightly agape as soft puffs of air left his lips lex was ready. she knew her fiancé was a heavy sleeper and would be able to get his done without him waking up. smearing then shaving scream on of his cheeks, jada and izaak had to contain from bursting in laughter. the sight of their older brother laying unknowingly of what was going down. finally shaving off, slowly and cautiously, lex bit her lower lip- trying to contain her own laughter.

"take a picture!" jada looked at her brother as they needed evidence of this, "or a video."

izaak didn't have to be told twice as he reached for his phone and started recording lex and mike. lex looked up, a mischievous smile on her lips as she looked back and cleaned up his left cheek making sure there was no trace of the shaving cream before she moved to his right cheek. repeating the same process.

groaning, mike began shifting in his sleep as lex was beginning to wipe off whatever was left on his face. panicking lex froze off as jada and izaak were quick to leave as lex shooed them away, "morning." she smiled as mike stretched his body rolling on his side to get a look of her. his eyes instantly landing on the razor by her leg, his hands reaching to touch his face, "how did you sleep?"

"lex, you did not." he heaved out as lex got up rapidly and ran away.

"merry christmas, tikey! i love you."