053

📍Pepsi Center

Liked by sambassett_ jordangeli and 13,174 others

haylsnicholson Living for this moody lighting 🤩 Go Nugs!

Comments have been limited

jonaharenado An amazing game! Thanks Hayls!
↪️
haylsnicholson You're welcome!

lexarenado PHOTO CREDITS MAYBE??????
↪️
haylsnicholson Nah

samnich28 What a babe 🥵🥵🥵

dillon1710 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

laurarenado We had so much fun court side with you! Thank you so much!
↪️
haylsnicholson You're so welcome! I hope you and Noly have so much fun on your honeymoon! Can't wait to see pictures!

"I love you. I'll talk to you tomorrow," Sam blew a kiss.

"I love you too. I'm glad you're enjoying your time off," Haylee smiled before hanging up.

There was a knock at the door, and Haylee looked at her watch. It was about dinner time so she was expecting Jonah and Lex to come over. They had been coming over for dinner just about every night, so she wouldn't be alone. She walked down the stairs as Leo and Nala barked wildly. When she opened the door, she was surprised to see Kort and Dillon.

"Hey," she smiled, "what are you two doing here?"

"We need to talk," Kort said seriously.

"You're freaking me out," Haylee shut the door and followed them to the sofa.

"When was the last time you talked to Sam?" Dillon asked.

"I literally just got off FaceTime with him. Why?"

"Uhm, I got a message from someone over in Scotland, and Sam's been seeing another girl over there," Kort cracked his knuckles.

"Sam's got plenty of female friends over in Scotland," Haylee scoffed, "someone is trying to start shit, and I'm not here for it. Especially not now. Dillon, why are you buying into this?"

"I wasn't until I got sent this," Dillon handed her his phone.

Haylee frowned as she took Dillon's phone. Her heart plummeted to the ground, and she gasped out loud.

No

No. This-this is fake," she stuttered.

"It's not. I'm sorry," Kort squeezed her hand handing her his phone with screen shots of messages between Sam and the other girl along with other pictures of them together.

"But-" Haylee broke off, "he just told me he loved me."