180

Liked by milareyes jfuent19 and thousands of others

hayleeserna I had an amazing time tonight at the Giants holiday party! See y'all soon Giants family!

👥 jonaharenado sfgiants

View 469 comments

kjroze Gonna make it to more than one Rapids game next season?
↪️
hayleeserna I certainly hope so

giantsfams Awwww 🥺 they're the sweetest!

jonaharenado I love you

sfgiants Great to see you both again! Can't wait for next season.

dillon1710 You just stopped in the middle of the street for a kiss? Typical inconsiderate Haylee 🙄
↪️
hayleeserna I can't hear you over all the love I have for my boyfriend 🖕🏼

milliemafooty 😙 love this and you two!

arenadofam I love Haylee and Jonah so much!

lindseegrenz I loved seeing you!
↪️
hayleeserna And I you! Excited for you to come to the game tomorrow!

jayyyryyye I've missed you!
↪️
hayleeserna I've missed you more 🥺

sammyvines Wow you didn't even come to Burgundy Affair this year 🙄
↪️
hayleeserna I was in Texas with the Warriors 🤷🏼‍♀️

lexarenado 🙄
↪️
hayleeserna Shut up Lex

rapidswags You're glowing 🤩
↪️
gaintswags

"I had a great night," Haylee smiled as she climbed into bed with Jonah, "thank you for inviting me."

"Thank you for coming with me," Jonah kissed her cheek, "you get along so well with everyone. I really appreciate it."

"Of course. They've all been so friendly and welcoming," she smiled leaning into his chest.

Haylee weaved their fingers together. She smiled and cuddled into his chest. She closed her eyes and felt content with where she was in life right now. It was far from the life she imagined she would have at this time the year before. But Haylee wasn't complaining at all. It was better than the life she thought she would have.

"Do you think about the future?" Jonah broke the silence.

"All the time," she nodded.

"What's it like?"

"We'd be married, and we would have kids and dogs. Hopefully a boy and a girl. We would probably the same house we have now since it has a bunch of extra rooms. I'd be with the Warriors, and you with the Giants. With the Warriors, I would only do home games once we had kids and away games in the studio. Maybe eventually I join the Giants, so we're on the same schedule. That'd make family vacations a lot more easy since we're on opposite off seasons right now," she laughed a little, "what about you?"

"I've had a lot of time to think about this, but that sounds perfect. I'd love to have children with you. I've seen you with August and Paige's nieces and nephews. You'd make a wonderful mother. I see you leading our family the same way my mom does. You're strong, centered, and loving like she is. I'd love to have you join the Giants, but for right now, I know you're thrilled to be with the Warriors, and you're going to do amazing things with them," he kissed her.

"I think a future with you sounds perfect," Haylee turned and kissed him back.