043

"respect the drip, michael." lex taunted as she stuck her tongue out at him. her hair had been thrown up into a messy bun and some wild curls had managed to fall, framing her face, "this is a lifestyle." she added once more as she stood on his bed. sweats and a hoodie that she was sure belonged to one of her brothers as she tried to pose as hard as she could.

michael suck on his teeth, preventing from a cheesy smile from spreading on his lips as she watched her carefully walk around his bed rapping terribly to Camelot, "when i grow up i wanna be just like you." he added after the song was over and another one played. Come Thru by Summer Walker and Usher played through his speakers and lex stopped as she cleared her throat to sing along to summer walker hushing micheal in the process.

"i know, i'm an icon living." she smirked as she looked at him and finally he let out an airy chuckle that filled her ears and made her feel weak at the knees. michael got on the bed with her, having to kneel down so he wouldn't bump his head on the ceiling before sweeping her off her feet and pinning her to the bed, "you're trying to kill me because you can't stand how much talented i am than you." she let out, but her heart was racing as they stood centimeters apart.

michael looked at her and shook his head. his eyes darting between her eyes that changed from a honey brown brown to a dark brown, and her lips. he leaned in, throwing away precaution as his lips captured hers. she let out a small whimper from, her hands snaking around his neck as she brought him closer and her legs wrapping around his torso, closing whatever space was between them.