114

"i want to see you again." devin spoke as he laid on his bed in arizona. his sister on her phone next to him as she watched him with curious eyes as he tried to convince lex to see him again, "come to arizona next weekend."

lex was in the car watching jonah get gas as a smirk ripplee through her lips knowing that there was no way she would do such thing but she was willing to play mind games- knowing she would win, "oh damn." she responded, "we all want things we can't have, but life keeps moving, man." there was a saying that woman ate men like him for desert. games could be played, but at the end of the day she would play it better than him.

devin chuckled from his end of the line. he had to be on his toes whenever he was around her. always unsure what curve ball lex would throw at him, "oh come on, it's on me."

lex made a sound, almost as if she was thinking only to give me a witty remark, "well you see here that sounds quite lovely but sadly i'm busy two weekends from-"

"-what does that have to do with next weekend?"

"lemme finish," she sassed, "if i go out next weekend, i can't go out the weekend after that because i would have exceeded my quota." she finished off.

"you can't be forreal, right now." the twenty-three year old asked, dumbfounded and slightly amused with her excuse, "lex, forreal?"

"devin, forreal." she confirmed, "sorry my man. im sure you can hang out with the hoes you got after me? i can even help you call them!"

"there's no hoes." devin defended himself, "it's only you."

"well, it was nice talking to you, today!" lex giggled, "but i gotta go, gotta entertain my other hoes! bye hoe number, oh damn there's so many of you i lost count!" with no hesitation, lex ended the call as jonah finally finished up and started his car.

"what were you doing?" he asked, his eyes narrowing as he saw that mischievous look on his baby sisters face. the same one she got as a child before she would do something and get him in trouble, "you have that shitty eating grin."

lex waved him off before making up her mind about next weekend, "nothing."

Liked by dbook, jonaharenando and thousands of others

lexarenado big jonah fan 🥴

view 307 comments

sfgiants big lex fan 🥺

username9 her emoji at the end lex is that bitch 💀

hayleeserna baby nado 🤧

nbawags i need more lex and mike content

mpjlegacy she's so pretty omg

bellarodriguez i don't stan this 🤮 but i stan @jonaharenado
↪️
lexarenado omg 😂

meggiesuee i just know you guys almost killed each other this weekend

kellynacosta but you can't come watch me play?
↪️
lexarenado switch teams and maybe we'll talk later

rapidswags omg the shade

cierraporter the prettiest ever i miss you mamas ❤️

lucawhitterker you're pretty 🤩

sophsssmith living a good life full of good vibes 😌

milareyes come to spain 🥺
↪️
lexarenado i'll be on the next flight to you 🤧

dannaa icon 🤑