152

"so is no one going to answer my question?" millie hissed, eyes shooting daggers at the people around the table. haylee looked at the mother of the arenandos and thought of her best friend who she hadn't heard of in almost a month. she had that same fiery temper as her mother. those eyes that looked at and you just wished you were six feet under. they were intimidating as they were loving but everyone preferred the loving eyes, "i asked a question." millie spoke again as jonah shrugged and that sent millie, "so no one is going to tell me about my nineteen year old daughters where abouts?"

"you know where that we do, ma." jonah answered, "i haven't seen lex in over a month." everyone at the table grew quiet. cousy and meg could probably say they hadn't heard from her since may and the summer was coming closer to an end.

fernando let out a sigh, "has anyone tried to call her?" he asked, his strong voice quiet as he just wanted to know that his baby girl was fine.

"she won't answer her phone." haylee responded, "i assume she's fine. sophia tells me that devin treats her like she's never seen before, i can only assume she's still with devin."

"he is good boy." millie nodded. the last time she had seen her daughter before she disappeared again she had met the man that was suddenly replacing her daughter's ex. devin had that charisma that just pulled everyone around him, his was genuine and had a hot heart. it put millie at ease to know that lex was in safe hands, "i think we would've heard from her if she wasn't."

mya.renee
1h

lexarenado 6m

lexarenado
6m

meggiesuee hey baby girl just wanted to check on you since i haven't heard from you in a while

meggiesuee
hey baby girl just wanted to check on you since i haven't heard from you in a while. please call us as soon as you can! we miss you 💛