159

nbawags

➡️

liked by dbookuniverse, arenandofamily and hundreds of others

nbawags JUST IN! After a whole month away from social media, social media influencer, Lex Arenando and her new boo, Suns, Devin Booker were spotted not once but twice this passed weekend. The two hit up Paradise Valley Mall in Phoenix, AZ. for more information, click the link in my bio!

👥 lexarenado, dbook

"she's looks well." megan commented as she showed her husband the post from the account. this was all they had of her, as of late. it had gotten to the point where her calls went straight to voicemail, "it gives me a sense of relief." megan spoke softly as cousy looked at her with saddened eyes.

quickly, she shared the screenshot of the post to the family group chat and laura was first to respond

she's alive and healthy! that's all i care about at this point...

that's  exactly what i told cousy!

jonah and haylee looked at the message. it had been such a chaotic and eventful month for them that they had failed to tell megan and cousy that lex had called after his accident, "i just," jonah looked at the screenshot, "i don't think she's fine."

haylee didn't know what to say. there was no change in lex physically. she looked happy and fine, and that sat well with her for now. unknowing of what lex was battling mentally and emotionally, "we just have to hope that she has a valid reason for all of this." she sighed as she wrapped her arms around him.

"she's going to have to do a lot of explaining when she comes back."

in arizona, lex and devin sat on the floor of his bathroom. he had found lex crying by the toilet when he felt his heart sink. they both didn't understand how she could go from 100 to 0 in a matter of instance but devin was there. his hold tightening against her as she whimpered. the tightness around her body, made her lungs slowly find a rhythm. her heart beat slowly stop pounding so furiously against her chest, "breathe." he whispered, as lex let out another choked out sob, "find the pattern."

he was familiar with anxiety. mya suffered from it too. she would get so overwhelmed so easily, devin sometimes found himself holding her against his body, to prevent his little sister from feeling too exposed. lex finally felt her body crawl in one piece. her breathing evening out as she nuzzled her face into his chest, "hold me." she whispered.

"i don't plan on moving."