045

Liked by andrerawls laurakwan and 18,849 others

samnich28 Missus 🌼

View 621 comments

haylsnicholson I

haylsnicholson LOVE

haylsnicholson YOU!!!!!!
↪️
samnich28 I love you more 😘

jordannharvey_ She's too pretty for your clown lookin arse

dillon1710 Meh
↪️
haylsnicholson Costa Rica <<<< Bail

rapidswags The only WAG that matters 🤩

kortford24 49ers?
↪️
samnich28 I lost a bet with @jonaharenado

laceylowve You two are cute or whatever 😍

lexarenado 😍 wow wow wow wow

meggiesuee The happiness 😍

sarahstones My heart 🥺

"Has he called back?" Haylee whimpered to Millie.

"No, sweetie, I'm sorry he hasn't," she gently squeezed her hand.

"Mom! Hayls!" Lex ran into the hospital room, "I got here as quickly as I could. What's happening?"

"Haylee took a ball to the side of the head and had a pretty hard fall," Katy, one of Haylee's co-workers, explained.

"I want Sam," Haylee whined.

"Where is Sam?" Lex asked.

"We don't know. He isn't answering his phone," Millie sighed.

"Are your parents on their way back from Mexico?" Lex asked.

"Hm?" Haylee looked at her blankly.

"Yes. We already called them. First flight out," Millie nodded.

"Can we come in?" A voice that sounded like Nolan called.

"Yeah," Lex opened the door.

"How is she?" Jonah asked.

"Pretty out of it. But I just got here. Have either of you talked to Sam?"

"No."

"No."

"Great. I'm gonna hunt him down and drag him back by the balls," Lex seethed.

"Dillon just called—he and Paige are on the way here from Florida," Millie said.

"I want Sam," Haylee sniffled as she wiped her eyes.

"Want me to go look for him?" Lex asked.

"No stay here."

"Okay," Lex nodded and climbed into bed with Haylee and hugged her tightly, "I love you, Mama."

There was another knock on the door as a nurse and doctor walked in. Haylee looked at them and blinked a couple of times.

"Hello, Mrs. Nicholson."

"Hi," she mumbled.

"We'd like you talk to you about what's going on privately, if that's okay," the doctor rubbed the back of his head.

"Okay," she nodded.

Lex, Millie, Jonah, Nolan, and Katy all quickly hugged her before leaving the room and shutting the door. Haylee listlessly player with the edge of the blanket. She knew she had a concussion. She already knew it so she didn't listen as much as she probably should've.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" Haylee asked.

"Did you hear what we just said?"

"Not really."

"Mrs. Nicholson, with the impact and trauma of the fall, you have unfortunately suffered a miscarriage," the doctor repeated gently.

"What?" Haylee's face fell and turned pale.

"I'm so sorry."

"Oh," Haylee pulled her legs up to her chest and hugged them.

"We'll leave you for a bit and then be back to talk some more."

"Okay."

"Do you want us to send everyone back in?" The nurse asked.

"No. Just send my husband in when he gets here," Haylee rest her cheek on her knees.

It was another three hours of waiting before Sam finally ran in. He was sweating and red in the face. His eyes were wild and concerned. He cringed under the glares from Katy and the Arenados.

"She's been asking for you for the last four and a half hours," Millie folded her arms.

"I was working out in the Springs and left my phone at home," he explained as he walked in, "Princess?"

"Sam?" She mumbled not opening her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm here. I'm so sorry. I was down at the Olympic training center. I left my phone at home," he sat down on the edge of the bed before laying down and pulling her into him

"It happens," she shrugged as she rest her head on his chest.

"How's the head?"

"Concussed. Sam?"

"I'm sorry. And yes, Princess?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Being a bad mom."

"What do you mean? You're going to be a terrific mum! Literally the best. You're so great with August and Paige's nephews," Sam kisses her forehead.

"Because I lost our baby," she started crying.

"What?" Sam went pale.

"I LOST OUR BABY!" She yelled hitting a flat hand against his chest as she cried into his chest.

"Princess, I," Sam trailed off as tears started flowing down his cheeks too.

"I'm sorry," she whispered through her sobs.

"It's not your fault," Sam swallowed hardly, "it's not your fault."