092

Haylee woke up slowly and shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She looked out the window and saw houses getting closer. She assumed they were close to landing in Denver. Haylee looked over at her parents and Paige who were still fast asleep. She groaned softly.

It was only a few more minutes before they touched down. She was itching to get out of the airplane seat. She looked out the windows and smiled when she saw her friends and brother standing on the Tar MAC waiting for them to land. She grinned even wider when she saw that Dillon had Leo and Nala with him. She couldn't wait to tell them that she had finally gotten all her memories back since she last saw them three weeks ago. She was excited to see Michael and Cierra too since she had last seen them two and a half months earlier.

The plane came to a stop, and everyone started to wake up. She was helped into her wheelchair. She sighed and leaned her head back into the rest and closed her eyes.

"I want to get off this plane," she muttered.

"Almost," Paige promised.

It was a few more minutes before everyone was ready and started to leave. She had a pillow placed on her lap before being pushed out.

"Mama H!" Lex screeched and ran forward.

"Lex!" She grinned and hugged her back as best she could. She held her as tightly as she could to her, "I remember," she whispered.

"What?" Lex pulled away and looked at her with wide eyes.

"I remember everything," Haylee smiled.

"Oh my god!" Lex grinned and hugged her tighter, "I've missed you!"

"I missed you more you dramatic bitch," Haylee smirked.

"Mama's back for real!"

"Mama's back," Haylee agreed.

Leo pulled away from Dillon and ran over to her. He jumped up and put his head in her lap. Haylee grinned and pet him happily.

"Oh my sweet baby boy. I've missed you so much! I am never leaving you again," Haylee cooed as she scratched his ears.

"Glad to know you missed your dogs the most," Dillon rolled his eyes as he walked over with Nala.

"Hi, Nala," she grinned as Dillon lifted her up so she could pet her, "I missed you too, Dil. Thanks for coming here."

"Of course. I love you, Hayls."

"I love you too. I'm glad I properly remember all of you now."

"You do?" Millie smiled.

"Yeah. I do," Haylee grinned as Dillon hugged her tightly before carefully setting Nala in her lap on top of the pillow. She grinned as Nala rolled over and begged for her tummy to be pet.

"Glad you're more like yourself, short stuff," Cousy walked over and ruffled her hair.

"Thanks, Cous," Haylee smiled petting Leo's ears.

"I vote you never leave the Nuggets again," Michael walked over.

"I think that sounds like a good plan," she smiled as he kneeled down to give her a hug.

"I'm so glad you're back home," Cierra pushed Michael out of the way.

"Thanks, Cierra. I've missed Colorado a lot."

"I'm mad you missed my first game for the first time in six years!" Nolan walked over and gave her a hug, "you're coming to my game tomorrow."

"Haha I can handle that. I missed you, Noly Poly."