145

➡️

➡️

Liked by austontrusty3 lysfreeland and thousands of others

hayleeserna That's an Arnold Palmer in Lex's cup not beer 🤪 And another great Giants win 🧡🖤

👥 lexarenado sfgiants jonaharenado

View 642 comments

lysfreeland Giants stealing all you away from the Rox 😭
↪️
hayleeserna Only me. Lex doesn't like Jonah 😂

arenadofam You two make jeans, a t shirt, and a ball cap look stylish. What kinda of sorcery is this?

jonaharenado Great to have you both here!
↪️
hayleeserna ❤️❤️❤️

sfgiants Family baseball 🧡🖤

dbook 👀 @lexarenado
↪️
lexarenado What about it?

nbawags Lex back with her family after globe trotting.

milliemafooty My girls 🥰

cousy_arenado Hey @lexarenado give me and @meggiesuee a call!

bellarodriguez Name something more iconic than Hayls and Lex at a baseball game.

Haylee smiled at Jonah and kissed his cheek. She got up to let the dogs out. They were loving the big back yard. Kona and Nala loved swimming in the pool in the morning. She tugged on her silk robe and walked through the quiet house.

Haylee opened the door and watched all four dogs run outside. She smiled and closed the door. Haylee walked back up stairs and to the guest room that Lex was staying in. She softly knocked on the door.

"Lex? Lex?" She called knowing her best friend was sure to be awake by now.

Haylee frowned and opened the door. Her jaw gaped when she saw the bed was perfectly made and there was no trace of Lex's suitcase. She rushed into the bathroom and saw that her travel bag was gone too.

"Oh my god," Haylee whispered to herself and ran back into the bedroom where Jonah was sitting up in bed, "Jo!" She yelled.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen Lex?"

"Not since last night. Why?"

"She's not in her room! And her suitcase is gone too!" Haylee's voice went up.

"What?!" Jonah flung the sheets off his body and ran out of the room.

"Oh my god! Mom is gonna kill me!" Jonah yelled running back into their room.

Haylee trailed behind him as he tried to FaceTime Lex. She bit her lip as the call went unanswered. Haylee grabbed her phone and tried too. They both groaned in frustration as her call went unanswered again. Jonah tried again, and it finally connected.

"Good morning!" Lex answered happily.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Haylee yelled, "Miss Independent just leaving in the middle of the night!"

"I'm living my best life, Hayls," Lex said nonchalantly.

"So living your best life meaning you're with Devin," Haylee pursed her lips.

"Interpret it how you want."

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!" Jonah demanded.

"Woah there, Jo. Calm down."

"I will not calm down! You left in the middle of the night after not talking to anybody for almost a whole month!" Jonah's face was turning red like it did when he was furious. Haylee laid a hand on his arm and kissed his cheek trying to calm him down a bit before he said something he'd regret. Again.

"Look I'm fine. You guys worry way too much," Lex said before hanging up.

"She could literally be anywhere now," Jonah groaned flopping back on to his back.

"I know," Haylee sighed, "there's not much we can do except hope she's being responsible."

"I hate this, Haylee. I really really hate this," Jonah sat up and looked at Haylee with sad eyes.

"I know. Me too, Jonah."