096

Liked by laceylowe tcraig3_ and 18,839 others

hayleeserna Best is going back to California 😔 See you in May you hoe #throwback #la

View 471 comments

jonaharenado Just gonna pretend like you two weren't fighting for basically a month straight?
↪️
hayleeserna Yep

lexarenado IM THE HOE?????

lexarenado But I'm gonna miss you too Mama H 🥺

lexarenado Get ya crippled ass out to California
↪️
hayleeserna Yeah lemme just roll myself there 🙄

dillon1710 Who took this?
↪️
paigenicole2 Me

tcraig3_ Edited much?
↪️
hayleeserna Shut up

jon_lewis7 Comeback szn

lysfreeland When was @lexarenado 's hair that long?
↪️
hayleeserna When I put in extensions 😂

milliemafooty We're gonna miss you!
↪️
hayleeserna Gonna miss you more Mama A!

mckenziejohnson Lex and Hayls 🤩

cmpulisic Miss you!
↪️
hayleeserna I miss you too! I expect you to come visit when you're back in the States!

nolanbeingnolan They look so good!

mpj Oooo look at the babe 🤩
↪️
hayleeserna I approve

katywinge 😋

Haylee laid on her bed bored. She was watching FRIENDS with Leo and Nala, but she was bored and kinda wanting sushi. She quickly ordered some for delivery and informed her parents it was going to be arriving shortly.

"Ugh I'm so sick of this," she groaned.

Lex and Jonah has spent almost all their time in Colorado with her. She was always entertained. She missed them already. And she had only been home from saying goodbye at the airport for 10 minutes.

"I hate this. I just want to go back to work," she complained to her dogs.

Haylee hated sitting around. She loved being up and around. She always had to be doing something. She had always been that way. Haylee loved her job, and she couldn't wait to get back to it.

She sighed as her dogs scooted closer, not seeming to care that she was bored. Haylee shrugged and grabbed her phone again. She saw that her sushi was only five minutes away along with a text message.

From: Sam Nicholson

Hey I heard you're back in Colorado. Hope you're doing better.

Haylee frowned as she read it a few times over before deleting the message. There was absolutely no reason for Sam to be texting her again. When she had been in the hospital, she had heard her dad, Dillon, and Nolan talking about how he had texted her. None of them were happy.

Haylee's heart hurt. She had thought she would grow old with him. She had thought they would have babies in addition to their fur babies. She was just upset in general.

Any other time, she would've called Lex. Lex would come over with ice cream, pizza, and movies to try and cheer her up.
Or if Lex had been in California, she would've talked on the phone with her for hours. But she couldn't do either because she was on a plane.

"You're a whole ass hoe, Alexia Marie."