194

lex smiled as she showed the vip badge to the security guard. her eyes scanning the almost empty arena as fans started to fill the stadium. her eyes landed on her best friend that was in the midst of interview with juan toscano-anderson. looking for the seat she was assigned to, lex waited patiently for haylee to get done before she went to greet her. texting devin that she was here and wanted to say hello and see daniella, his now girlfriend lex heard haylee's heels clicking on the hardwood as she offered lex a smile, "you're early?" haylee questioned, an eyebrows risen as she welcomed her best friend with a hug.

"i wanted to say hi to dev before the game." lex responded as she slid her phone into the pocket of her ripped jeans, "how you feeling?" she asked knowing that haylee had texted her saying that she had been feeling unwell all week.

haylee shrugged, making lex narrow her eyes at her not satisfied with her answer, "don't look at me like that." haylee hissed as lex shook her head.

"don't hide anything from me!" lex retorted.

haylee smiled, "who says i am."

rolling her eyes, lex crossed her arms cropped long sleeved shirt, "i know you too well, ma'am." she pointed, "that's the look that you make when you're hiding something."

haylee didn't even know how to begin. she wanted to tell lex with jonah but it's not like they hid things from each other. they told each other everything so sharing the good news isn't any different, "i got something to tell you." haylee breathed out as lex looked at her confused, "i was gonna wait but i can't hide it from you, especially from you."

"oh my god, his dumbass proposed, didn't he?" lex gasped loudly making haylee shake her head, "then what did he do?"

"got me pregnant." haylee blurted out making lex widened her eyes.

"don't do me like that," she spoke, a wide smile on her lips, "don't lie to me."

haylee shook her head, her own smile on her lips, "nope, no joke."

"oh my god!" lex screeched as she threw her hands around haylee, squeezing her, "i'm so excited!"

pulling away haylee nodded, "i am too."

"well," lex looked at her, looking between her stomach that was still unnoticeable and her eyes, "how did he handle it? did he cry?"

shaking her head no, haylee responded that he had taken the news well, "it's a story time for after the game, but he's happy."

lex smiled. her brothers dreamed of being fathers one day, and she knew they would be great. after all they has basically helped their parents raise lex after she as born unexpectedly, "my brothers make cute babies."

and with this we end the first part of this story! thank you all so much for tuning in for every update! we appreciate you! Dancer9816 and i are working on part 2 and will be up sometime this week!!!!