144

➡️

➡️

Liked by tcraig_3 sammyvines and thousands of others

hayleeserna Yesterday in Napa ❤️

View 429 comments

giantsfamilies 🧡🖤

jon_lewis7 You travel too much
↪️
sammyvines I'm sayin
↪️
hayleeserna Actin like you two don't travel during off season 🙄

jonaharenado ❤️ you!

arenadofam They're literally just the sweetest 🥺

bellarodriguez Oooo is that Truchard Vineyards?
↪️
hayleeserna The fact that you knew from this picture 😂❤️
↪️
bellarodriguez I love it there!

milliemafooty Love you both! Come see us!
↪️
hayleeserna On our way Mama ❤️

mckenzieejackson I haven't ever seen you this happy 🥺❤️❤️❤️
↪️
hayleeserna ❤️❤️ i adore you

jmglitxh27 *moves to California and forgets about all of us*
↪️
hayleeserna Never gonna forget about you guys

marhernandez Just hitting upgrade on everything!

Haylee smiled and waved good bye to Dillon. They had been talking more about plans for her birthday party in Atlanta. She was so excited. Dillon and Paige offered to host it at their house.

She was writing a list of who she wanted to invite when the garage door opened up. She looked up and smiled at Jonah as he walked in.

"You look cozy and but productive with all the dogs," he grinned.

"I am," she laughed as he walked over.

"Okay, Kona, you're gonna need to move. I'm sitting next to Haylee now," Jonah picked up the husky and moved her further over on the couch. Kona let out a low howl as Jonah sat down where she had just been.

"You're upsetting the dogs," Haylee laughed as Charlee and Nala also jumped up and began barking at Jonah.

"Oh well. I want to sit next to my girlfriend. They can deal," he huffed.

"How was practice?" She kissed his cheek.

"It was good," he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "what have you been up to?"

"I was talking with Dil and Paige about my birthday. They offered to host the party."

"I think that sounds amazing," he kissed her cheek.

"Me too. So I have the guest list here. It's basically the whole Rapids team since they'll be in Atlanta. Nolan, Kyle, and Alyssa. My parents, your parents, Cousy, Megan, August, and Lex."

"Sounds like a party to me!"

"I think it sounds perfect too. Just a bunch of time hanging out with all my favourite people," she snuggled into his chest.