140

Liked by nolanbeingnolan milareyes and thousands of others

jonaharenado Haylee said this was a bad picture of her but there are no bad pictures of her 😘

View 421 comments

dillon1710 There are plenty actually
↪️
jonaharenado Not on my phone

arenadofam This is such a great picture!

cierraporter Haylee's picky about her pictures... she's gonna kill you.

andrebava99 Yeah this is totally the kind of picture Haylee wouldn't like

thats_g_ Hah Haylee's gonna be MAD when she sees this

lexarenado Ooooo Haylee's gonna kill you!

lexarenado Who woulda thought that Haylee would kill you before I did!
↪️
meggiesuee Never thought that would happen 😂

lysfreeland 😂 Hayls ain't gonna like this when she sees it

bellarodriguez Why does she not like it? It's sweet!

hayleeserna I DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE

hayleeserna DELETE THIS NOW

hayleeserna BOYFRIEND WHO????

giantswags Awwww Hayls and Jo are the cutest 🥺

milliemafooty This is such a sweet picture of you two 💞

shawsome24 Always mean muggin the camera 🙄 even with your girlfriend

"JONAH ARENADO DELETE THAT PICTURE!" Haylee yelled running across the yard towards Jonah.

He waited until the very last second and got up. He turned on heel and quickly ran in the opposite direction. Jonah popped his phone in his pocket and zipped it up as he ran and jumped into the pool, unconcerned about his phone since it was in a LifeProof case. Jonah swam across to the other side of the pool and jumped out.

Haylee was standing there waiting for him. Her blonde hair was blowing in the wind, her face red with anger. That look almost reminded him of Lex when she was angry too. He couldn't help but laugh. She was clearly trying to be intimidating, but it just didn't work for her.

"You're not scaring me, Hayls," he chuckled grabbing a towel.

"Delete the picture! I don't like it!" She folded her arms.

"You're like an angry chihuahua," he laughed again.

"Stop making fun of me!" She stomped her foot and blew a stray piece of hair out of her face.

"How about you tell me why you don't like that picture? It's a good picture!" Jonah started drying himself off as Kona ran over thinking the towel was a toy.

"I can't put my finger on it, but I just don't like it!" Haylee frowned as Jonah sat down in a chair.

"I like it because it's a genuine smile from you. And you look happy and relaxed," Jonah tugged Haylee into his lap.

"No-oo lemme go," Haylee tried to push him off of her.

"You're not gonna win this," Jonah laughed as he held her tightly against his chest, "how about I take you out on a nice date tonight?"

"Okay," she conceded and cuddled into his arms.

"I love you, Haylee. And you're always gonna be the most beautiful woman in the world to me."

hayleeserna
4hr

hayleeserna 4hr