077

liked by cierraporter, jessie

liked by cierraporter, jessie.flemingg and 21,671 others

lexarenado i brushed my hair

view 268 comments

bellarodriguez when you're back and you can't visit me
↪️
lexarenado omw 🤧

nolanbeingnolan baby nols

lucawhitterker who took that picture
↪️
lexarenado my roomie

lysfreeland beauty 😍😍

jessie.flemingg you glow different in california
↪️
lexarenado i'm happier in cali

mpjlegacy when you won't get anymore mike and lex content anytime soon

username her eyes are to die for 🤩🤩

milareyes or you can come visit me

dannaa the prettiest eyes 😍😍

cierraporter okay it's official i miss youuuuuuuu

mpj: 😍😍😍

lauraarenado i miss my mini noly poly
↪️
lexarenado i miss you both 💛🤧

milliemafooty: mommy's girl 💛

"i saw cierra the other day at the store." laura spoke as lex sat in the comforting silence of her dorm. sophia and luca her roommate and suite mates had gone out with their respective boyfriends that night leaving lex alone. on a friday night, she would've been on facetime with mike or haylee. but it wasn't like that lately. most days she spent ignoring mikes calls and texts, her heart still aching from it all, "she told me mikes a mess, lex. just talk to him."

lex had been on the phone with cierra that week, tears filling her eyes as she put her heart into her hands, "i just... i miss him."she told her that night as she sat in the shared living space in her dorm, "i feel hurt and betrayed and there's so many emotions that i don't want to talk to him when i still feel like i feel."

cierra comprehended. it was such a messy situation and mike had somehow ended up in it, "i understand, lex. it's hard and it's hard for me too because he's my brother and i love you too like a sister. listen, he's gonna be in california soon to play the lakers. just go and talk it out in person. please."

"should i do it?" lex asked, in present day as she was on the phone with laura.

"i would. hear him out. i don't think it was ever his intent to hurt you."