071

Liked by dillon1710 cierraporter and 16,841 others

hayleeserna Awww baby Charlee. I'm gonna miss you so much! I'll see you in a few months!

View 631 comments

jonaharenado Hello! What about me??
↪️
hayleeserna Yeah I guess I'll miss you too.

paigenicole2 Haylee is happiest with dogs.
↪️
hayleeserna True

rapidswags I miss Haylee and Sam
↪️
rapidsfamily Me too
↪️
dillon1710 We don't

mckenziejohnson This is such a cute picture 🥺

cierraporter Cuties ❤️

arenadofamily Can't wait to see pictures of Jonah during pre season!

jess.fleminggg You were just complaining that you were cold but you're out here in shorts 😂
↪️
hayleeserna It was warmer earlier and then the wind kicked in.

lexarenado Charlee > @jonaharenado
↪️
jonaharenado It's like a warm hug 🙄

dillon1710 You love dogs more than people
↪️
hayleeserna Dogs haven't ever let me down before.

kellynacosta Leo and Nala are gonna miss their friends
↪️
hayleeserna True story. Already planning a trip out to SF for a doggy play date 🥰

"You're not coming to the airport with us?" Jonah frowned as he helped Haylee make them dinner.

"I have to go to the stadium because we have a flight to catch to Houston. I'm sorry."

"I understand," he wrapped his arms around her, "I'm really gonna miss you."

"I'm really gonna miss you too," she hugged him back and closed her eyes.

"Have you thought about us?"

"I have. A lot. All the time actually," Haylee admitted, "you're a great man, Jo, and I'd like to try. But after my season is over."

"Okay. I'd like that too," Jonah gently rubbed her back.

Haylee looked up at him and smiled widely at him. He brushed a few strands of hair away from her face and tucked them behind her ear. He gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb which made her close her eyes. A content sigh escaped her lips as she pressed her face further into his hand. He softly traced his thumb over her lips. Jonah then leaned down and wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up closer to his height.

Haylee opened her eyes and smiled as she stared into his blue eyes. She wrapped one arm around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair with her other hand. He smiled and closed his eyes before pressing his forehead against hers making their noses brush.

"Jo," she murmured softly.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked huskily.

"Yes," she whispered.

It took less than a half of a second for Jonah to close the space between their lips. Haylee wrapped both of her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist to pull herself closer. And everything felt... perfect.