113

Liked by dbook, hayleeserna and thousands of others

lexarenado soft smiles

👥 hayleeserna

view 268 comments

username6 i would go half on a baby with her

mpj my girl... and hi haylee
↪️
hayleeserna 💀💀💀

jonaharenado my girl... and lex 🥴
↪️
lexarenado is you don't 🙄

dbook 😯😯

meggiesuee my favorites ever 💛

milliemafooty my girls ❤️

lucawhitterker lex spending another weekend w jonah????
↪️
lexarenado i was surprised too 🥴🥴

sophsssmith i wanna be you 🤧

dannaa i miss you both

mckenzieejackson wow okay 🤩🤩

nbawags if i was @dbook i would be homewrecker too because omg look at her
↪️
username8 she's only 19 too bro imagine her in a couple of years
username4 but the best friend can get it too

mpjlegacy my favorite ladies 🤩

milareyes i feel poor when i look at you guys
↪️
lysfreeland and ugly 🤧🤧🤧

bellarodriguez i want your face
↪️
lexarenado and i want your boobs... let's trade

ashley.sanchez i can only handle so much 🔥🔥🔥

"oh my god, he's alive? and would you look at that! it took him a whole week to finally call his girlfriend." lex spit out, sarcasm and evident anger laced through her voice. after short and angry messages the whole week, mike had finally caved in and called his girlfriend but he knew a fight would boil as soon as the call would to be answered, "how was malibu with your friend?" she asked.

scoffing from the other end of the line, mike was annoyed. she had some audacity to be mad at him when she had plastered on her social media that she had been with devin booker. if you were to ask anyone else, they both looked like clowns. they were playing with fire and they were going to hurt themselves in the process, "i could ask the same." he forced out, "how was top golf with you friend."

and just to push his buttons lex wanted to watch him burn in anger because that's how she felt when mike decided to leave her unanswered, "oh, he was amazing!" she responded, a cheery tone to her voice, "probably one of the best nights i've had in a while." she sighed out in content, going out of her way to anger mike.

"if you don't tell me, i wouldn't have noticed." it was working, mike was clutching his steering wheel tightly as he came to a stoplight, "good to know."

lex bit her lip as she let out an airy sigh, "what are we doing, mike?" she asked. the sun was bright and was aiming directly towards her eyes as she sat outside at the patio. it was exhausting. that whole week lex wanting nothing more than to just go back to normal, but instead she was on a rollercoaster that was refusing to move.

"i don't know." he answered, sitting outside his drive way.

lex scoffed quietly, as she clutched her phone tighter, "you don't know." she muttered, not expecting him to answer like that. expecting something with much more girth but she felt like he was barely scratching the surface.

in denver, mike knew she was displeased with the answer, but he was afraid of what would happen if he actually told her what what boiling inside his heart for weeks now, "it seems like you're never around." he finally spoke, his words leaving his mouth faster that what his mind could process.

"it's not like i choose to be away from you." defending herself, lex felt tears threatening to spill from her green eyes at how much his words stung, "i can't you and go whenever you want me to." as much as times lex wanted to leave and just be with him, she had to get an education. she wouldn't and refused to be that woman to live off her spouses income.

"but you have no issue spending time with your friends-"

"- i'm not going to put my career on hold for you or anyone." lex cut him off, "i can't do that and i won't." she responded, "if it goes like that, last weekend when you were with your friend you could've been with me instead, but you opted not to."

mike licked his lips, "shes cierra's friend-"

"doesn't mean you're gonna put her before me." lex retorted, tears finally leaving her eyes, "i thought i was your girlfriend." she spoke, evident sadness in her voice and mike felt like a fool, "i dared you to do something stupid, and you did."

"alexia." mikes voice came soft and it made her heart lurch, "it's not like that."

"i know i may have been slacking, michael." she responded. maybe she had forgotten to leave him his little notes during game days. maybe their facetime class were becoming shorter as she studied for her midterms and her upcoming finals, but she didn't deserve that, "but i don't love you any less than the first day."