117

lexarenado
19h

"come to arizona, he said, it'll be fun he said

"come to arizona, he said, it'll be fun he said." she mocked as they began unboarding the private jet devin had booked to to california and back to arizona- a waste of fuel of if you asked lex.

devin let out a throaty chuckle as he shifted in his seat, feeling the jet land, "you ignored me." he defended himself, a yawn leaving his lips as he stretched out, his bones cracking in the process, "so i resorted to the next best thing." offering a toothy smile, he slipped his sneakers back on watching lex do the same as she got up and threw her bag on her shoulders.

lex looked at devin again, as a smile filled her lips as he was walking ahead of her. it felt good almost. she couldn't quite put a finger on it yet, she liked devin and it wasn't in that sense of attraction but she liked being around him. if you were to ask other people, though. they would say that it looked a little too similar to how mike and lex got together. it was too familiar.

"so," lex began as she pushed away her hair from her face watching as devin collected her luggage and threw it at the back of his car, "what do you have planned for me, sir?"

devin looked up from his phone, after he let his baby sister know that he was on his way back and looked at lex who looked at him expectantly, "go home and see what mya wants to do. she's the boss around here." lex smiled brightly. she had heard plenty of stories of his baby sister and her chromosomal condition and lex couldn't wait to meet her, "does that sound like a plan to you?" he questioned as he walked around to open the door for her.

"she already sounds better than you." she shot back making devin chuckle. he wasn't going to argue against that, because in every sense of it, his baby sister was the best thing in his life.

rap music played softly in his car, as lex admired the view. arizona was no different than california. yet to her, it was so peaceful. there was no hustle or bustle of the lifestyle the Californians lived by. there was no celebrity at every turn you took and there was no youtuber or tmz paparazzi trying to capture every move you took. they finally pulled through a gated residence, houses that she had seen plenty of in california. they reminded her of nolan's house in malibu. finally pulling up to his house, devin turned off his engine as he turned to lex letting her know that they were at his house, "it's a beautiful house." she complemented.

"i just recently moved." he spoke, "it's safer. at my other home, my address was leaked and sometimes mya would stay home alone and people would try to come in and see if i was home. it freaked her out, one time i found her hiding in my closet. so i'm happier here, if she is."

lex smiled. feeling her heart swell at how devin talked about his sister, "i understand." she nodded as they both walked to the back of his car to fetch her luggage, "is she inside?" she asked

devin looked at his house before looking at lex and shrugging, "she likes to be by the pool, but it's starting to breeze so she better be inside or she's going to get sick." with her condition, though she could live regular life, devin and his family didn't want to risk it. when mya got sick, she suffered terribly so if devin could keep her under his wing forever he would've, "lemme help you with that." he gestured as he reached for her book bag that she had gotten as a present from her boyfriend during christmas.

walking up to his home, it was quiet and devin knew that mya was most likely outside in the garden like he thought she was. setting her bags down by his living room, lex followed him to outside as he quietly peaked his head out to check on his baby sister. lex captured her wild curls as she faced away from them only to have mya turn around when devin called out for her. the teen smiled widely at the sight of her older brother as she slowly got up rushing to go greet him, "hey stink." devin mused, as his lips connected with the top of her head, "you good?"

lex watched them interacted. in many ways he reminded her of nolan and when she lived with him. how his top priority was always checking up on her before he could worry about anything else. on away games he would find himself calling her as many times as he could just to make sure she was alright.

devin finally looked at lex and smiled before mya was able to go hug her, her way of greeting her. shocked at first because she wasn't expecting her to greet her like that lex felt mya hold her tightly. she felt warm and it swelled her heart. she felt like home and lex instantly wrapped her arms around her, squeezing her back, "i'm mya." she smiled brightly, her eyes squinting as her smiled deepened, by now she had pulled away and devin was behind her, instantly wrapping his arms around her.

lex looked at her, matching the same smile as her, "mya, i've heard you're the boss around here." she smirked, "so your wish is my command."

mya giggled as she shook her head and devin smiled looking at lex. no one had ever bonded or interacted with his sister the way lex did. she didn't even have to think about it, she just did and he appreciated it more than she would ever, "no!" she responded as she continued giggling, "i'm not the boss!"

"oh, i think otherwise." lex smiled, "you are definitely the boss," getting closer to mya she lowered her voice almost as if she didn't want devin to hear, "between you and me i only came because devin said you'd be here. i heard you're an icon living." she winked at the end making mya smile widely as she looked at devin who smiled back at his baby sister before pinching her cheek in a loving manner.

devins deep voice finally cut through making them both look at him, "it's on you, stink what should we do before bed?" he asked as mya looked at her phone, the time read 7:30, so they had plenty time to spare.

liked by mya

liked by mya.renee, dbook and thousands of others

lexarenado as candid as it's gonna get
pc: the boss lady ;)

view 269 comments

hayleeserna best friend you're beautiful but where the hell are you
↪️
lexarenado living my best life 🤑

cierraporter okay i've had enough, i miss you come see me instead of mike
↪️
mpj don't do me like that

mpj 🔥😍😍

hayleeserna you even smile like nolan

mya.renee love youuuuuu ❤️
↪️
lexarenado love you toooo little one 💛

lucawhitterker you're literally a model roomie it's not fair

mckenzieejackson you're the prettiest little girl ever 😍

jess.flemmingggg i wanna be youuuuu 😍

dbook boss lady got skills 👀

nbawags i heard she's in arizona 👀👀

mpjlegacy so pretty our queen 💛