06

Haylee

Haylee groaned frustratedly as she once again typed out what needed to be done. She had been emailing back and forth with her wedding planner trying to get time set for everyone to go look for venues. She eventually threw her phone down, making everyone in the office look at her.

"Sorry," she mumbled before standing up.

"Interview time," Jordan and Taylor walked over.

"Got it."

She yawned and grabbed everything she needed. As she walked to the North building to do for an interview, she couldn't help but think about how she was going to ask her friends to be bridesmaids.

Especially Lex, who she wanted to be her maid of honour. But she wasn't sure if she should ask Lex. Being maid of honour would be a lot of stress and pressure on top of her second to last semester in high school. Lex would need to be focused on keeping her grades high so she could apply to colleges.

She scanned her credential to get into the gym. She walked over to Dillon who was drinking water and smacked the back of his head. He spat some water on the floor which made the younger Serna laugh.

"I hate you," Dillon rolled his eyes.

"Love you too, brat!" Haylee sang.

"It's the better Serna!" Tommy Smith grinned walking over.

"It is!" She smiled as arms wrapped around her waist.

"Hey beautiful," a familiar Scottish accent said in her ear.

"Hi," she grinned wrapping her arms around her fiancé's.

"PDA ALERT!" Kort yelled as Sam kissed her cheek.

"You're a massive distraction," Anthony Hudson chuckled walking over.

"Sorry. Just here to get Cole for an interview. And then I had to harass the idiot," Haylee smiled.

"Take him and leave. You're ruining the vibe," Anthony laughed, "BASSETT! Interview!"

"Uh okay?" Cole walked over.

"Come on kid," Haylee gestured to the halls.

"You're only two years older than me," Cole grumped.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, how do you feel the date went?"

"I was nervous the whole time, but Lex is great," he smiled a little.