080

she was reluctant at first. the feeling of betrayal still lingering on her heart. it was so heavy in her heart and she couldn't bare to look at jonah. how could he hide this from her? how could haylee look at her while she hid this from her while she was falling for jonah? she didn't hate them and she wasn't angry at them for wanting to be together, she was angry because they couldn't come clean.

walking towards the tunnel after the game had ended, she felt her heart beat loudly against her chest and she was scared to face mike after weeks of avoiding him all together. lakers players walked in and out, loud laughs and deep booming voices and times like these she wanted to call haylee and tell her about all the hunks she was seeing and how she hoped to see kyle kuzma.

finally, she saw jamal murray who smiled warmly at her as she jogged to hug, "baby lex!" he mused as he engulfed her into a deep hug, "miss having you around the stadium with hayls and mike! how's college?" he asked as lex smiled warmly at him.

"ready to be done with my first year of college." she joked, "how cold is denver right now?" she asked as jamal rolled his eyes in response.

"freezing, little one." he added, "you came to see your man?" he asked as they slowly began moving to the nuggets locker room.

"yeah, something like that." lex smiled as she felt her stomach flop and churn, "can you go get him? please?" and jamal nodded as he walked away.

moments later, mike appeared. his hair shorter from the last time he had seen lex and his smiled at her as lex bit her lip nervously, "i didn't think you would come." he spoke after a couple of moments, "i saw you when i was warming up, it made my night. i missed you."

lex nodded, "yeah." she answered, "thanks for inviting me." lex looked at mike and she felt the urge to be held by him. so, she threw herself at him. her warms wrapping around his body as she hugged him tightly.

mike was thrown off at first, but his hands wrapped her up in his hold. his lips kissing the top of her forehead as they stood their for a while, "i was a shitty boyfriend." he confessed as lex hugged him tighter and nodded softly against his chest, "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry, baby."

Liked by mpj, cierraporter and 21,572 other

lexarenado big basketball fan 🤧

view 268 comments

bellarodriguez big mpj fan?
↪️
lexarenado i'm his groupie

cierraporter i'm your biggest fan

mpj my girl is an icon living
↪️
lexarenado i lovaaaa youuuu 🥰

lysfreeland living your best life

nolanbeingnolan counting down the days until we get our baseball post

meggiesuee lima bean 😍

sarahstones you're the cutest

jessie.flemingg the biggest groupie
↪️
lexarenado just making sure the others fall in line 🥴

jon_lewis7 goes back to california and all of a sudden she's miss hollywood 🙄🙄
↪️
lexarenado i smell a hater

kellynacosta take me next time
↪️
lexarenado i'll take baby E

sophsssmith okay i'm obsessed w your face

lucawhitterker: okay okay 🔥🔥