103

Liked by lysfreeland milareyes and 19,721 others

hayleeserna Rapunzel vibes 🌸
📸 @cierraporterphotography

View 429 comments

lauraarenado Beautiful 💞

laceylowe Real life princess 
↪️
hayleeserna Looking for a real prince this time though

lexarenado Wow wow wow wow

lexarenado Here for this 🤩
↪️
hayleeserna I miss you

milliemafooty What a pretty girl ❤️
↪️
hayleeserna I love you Mama A 🥰

katywinge So much calmer today lol
↪️
hayleeserna I'm in denial about yesterday 🥴🥴🥴
↪️
mpj Me too

mpj Mama H 👊🏼
↪️
hayleeserna And don't you forget it kid!
↪️
mpj I'm older than you!
↪️
hayleeserna By like 2 months 🙄😂
↪️
lexarenado Arguing like children 🙄

mckenziejackson Okay I see you 🤩🤩🤩

cierraporterphotography You're just so beautiful and easy to shoot with 🥰
↪️
hayleeserna Thank you for coming over!

nuggetsfans You're glowing!

jonaharenado Use your hair to bring me back to Colorado
↪️
hayleeserna My hair isn't long enough for that
↪️
jonaharenado Then you're a fake Rapunzel 🙄

thats_g_ Lookin happier today
↪️
hayleeserna We ain't gonna talk about yesterday aight?

paigenicole2 I miss you!
↪️
hayleeserna I still want to go to Mexico

bellarodriguez Lookin killer 🤩

dillon1710 Always a damn princess 🙄
↪️
hayleeserna You know it 😚

kortford_24 Great to see you yesterday all things considered
↪️
hayleeserna Yes! I miss you!

tcraig3_ Aight Haylee we see you!

danaa You're standing!
↪️
hayleeserna Barely 😂 I'm leaning against the wall pretty hard

willthethrillb5 Princess Haylee
↪️
dillon1710 DO NOT ENCOURAGE HER!!!!

Haylee groaned as she did her at home physical therapy exercises for her leg and hip with her dad. She was getting more used to moving around more. She was thrilled that she was now able to sit through a whole Rockies game with minimal pain.

"Relax," he said and she collapsed on the floor panting as her phone began to ring, "Alexia wants to FaceTime."

"Okay. Can I take a break?"

"Sure. That was the last one anyways. You just have one more rep to do of it," he handed her her phone.

"Thanks," she took it, "Baby Nado!"

"Ew. Since when did you call me that?" Lex's nose crinkled up.

"Just felt like it today," she snorted.

"Have you talked to Tikey?"

"Nope. Cierra said he was at Pepsi all morning when she came over."

"Ugh. I'm worried about the fight and how it's gonna affect him."

"Honestly, I wouldn't sweat it too too much because from what Jamal said, Cole hit first so it was self defence. He just went a little overboard," Haylee sighed.

"That's the part I'm worried about. Because everyone knows what that fight was actually about," Lex but her nail.

"I know. But not gonna lie, I quite enjoyed watching him break Sam's nose," Haylee laughed.

"Stop laughing! This is serious!" Lex failed to wipe the grin off her face and get the laugh out of her voice, "why didn't you stop it?"

"Hey! I tried! I yelled at all of them to stop, but my short ass is in a wheelchair so I woulda gotten crushed. The coaches and assistants can handle that. I'm not paid enough to break up fights. And I did drag Mike away as best I could once it was over over."

"Yeah he said last night his ear hurt."

"I'm sure it did. I had a damn good hold on his ear!"

"You're pretty proud of yourself aren't you?" Lex rolled her eyes.

"Damn right I am!" Haylee grinned, "wasn't useful for anything regarding the fight besides that and recording it."

"Cole really didn't get any good punches in except that first one, and it was pretty bad anyways."

"Because Mike is a foot taller than him. My favourite thing is that Mike broke Sam's nose with an unintentional backhand from his arm going flying back."

"Haylee!"

"What?! That's really funny! Mike didn't even intentionally hit Sam in the face, and he still broke his nose! When I told Dillon, Dillon hung up on me and called Mike to thank him."

"Dillon did not!"

"He did! He was so excited to hear that Cole and Sam got their asses handed to them."

"Oh my god. Well let me know if you hear anything."

"You're more likely to hear from Mike than I am from the Nuggets," Haylee frowned, "so you better tell me. Or conference call me in."

"Got it. Love you."

"Love you too, Lex."