126

"are we going to talk about this?" mike asked, as lex sat on the floor of his bedroom, her knees pressed against her chest as she refused to look at him. all they had been doing as of late was fight, and pick an argument so they could fight.

lex looked at mike, before shaking her head, "no." she mumbled, "i'm tired of arguing with you. but you don't seem to get the point. i want her out of you life. you ditched me for her. i'm just exhausted. we were suppose to spend the summer together, not fighting." she continued.

mike swallowed hard. unable to say much as he could just hear how defeated and tried his girlfriend was growing of their situation. kneeling down, mike lifted her chin so she could look at him. tears were already threatening to spill from her eyes and mike finally felt a punch to his gut, "you're it for me." he whispered, "my present and my future."

"it doesn't feel like it." she muttered as she pulled away form him.

"i haven't been the one you deserve lately. but we're going get through this together. you and me. because i love you." he explained, "but we need to communicate, babe."

lex finally musters the courage to speak up and her heart was pounding against her chest as she did, "you've taught me that sometimes things are better left unsaid."

liked by dbook, hayleeserna and thousands of others

lexarenado CO, i've missed you

👥 hayleeserna

view 300 comments

hayleeserna and we missed you!

username6 my type favorite influencers 💕

lauraarenado my babies
↪️
lexarenado my woman 💛

jess.flemmingg i ❤️ u both

kellynacosta i don't appreciate finding out you're back by your social media
↪️
lexarenado i'm deeply sorry

dannaa my role MODELS 🔥

milareyes sis so 🔥

lysfreeland you're both so gorgeous

laceylowe soft smiles by my sweetest girls! 💛

milliemafooty they grew up in a blink of an eye

bellarodriguez stunning 😍

nuggetswags wished lex and haylee lived together
↪️
lexarenado 😯😯😯 we would no survive

mya.renee you're so pretty! and you're friend is too!
↪️
lexarenado okay boss lady but you're beautiful 🤧

jon_lewis7 but she can't come see me
↪️
sammyvines that makes 2

rapidswags we miss you guys!

nbawags will haylee become a wag soon too?
↪️
lexarenado she do be liking her MLB boys so no 🤧