055

➡️

➡️

Liked by nolanbeingnolan andrebava99 and 14,135 others

haylsnicholson In desperate need of trip to the happiest place on earth with my favourite person on earth!

Comments have been limited

lexarenado You're my favourite person 🥺🥰

lexarenado As soon as the Nuggets season is over we'll go!
↪️
haylsnicholson It's a plan!

jonaharenado I wouldn't want to be anywhere near this ⬆️
↪️
haylsnicholson Well you wouldn't be invited anyways so 🤷🏻‍♀️

samnich28 The best friends ❤️

dillon1710 The only place on earth where you two don't fight
↪️
paigenicole2 That's a lie

milliemafooty Look at you two ❤️

kellynacosta I would hate to be stuck on a plane ride with the two of you since being in a bus is hard enough
↪️
haylsnicholson You're a hater.

"How's the head?" Lex asked as she walked through Haylee's front door.

"Finally cleared of my concussion," Haylee responded as she shut the door, "I'm excited. I've missed travelling with the team."

"You travelled twice right?"

"Yeah. It was terrible both times. Doctors decided that I should just stay in Colorado. It was boring not being with the team."

"I'm sure. Have you talked to Sam?"

"Yeah we still talk every day."

"How do you do that without crying?"

"I don't. I cry every time, but I'm sure he just thinks it's because of the baby. It's so hard. It's Sam. We've been together for almost 4 years. That's my husband, you know. That's the man I thought I'd start a family with. We almost did start a family. It's just... heartbreaking. But I think it's better that he's not here right now. It gives me some space to figure it out."

"Oh I completely agree that it's better that he's not here. Jonah said you've started looking for an apartment," Lex said.

"Yeah. He went with me to look around," she nodded.

"You two seem to be getting close," Lex observed with a slight edge in her voice as she narrowed her eyes at the blonde.

"Chill. We've always been close, Lex," Haylee rolled her eyes, "I'm just grateful to have a friend."

"I'm a friend."

"You know what I mean."

"No I don't. And I don't want you using my brother as a rebound."

"Jo isn't a rebound Lex. I haven't even finalised my divorce. So stop it."