115

Liked by milliemafooty paulmillsap4 and 16,742 others

hayleeserna Missing best a little extra 😔
📸 bellarodriguez

👥 lexarenado bellarodriguez

View 319 comments

lexarenado I miss you more 😔
↪️
hayleeserna See you *not* soon enough

dillon1710 How much did you two fight on this trip?
↪️
lexarenado We didn't
↪️
dillon1710 Impossible. It's you two.

bri_porter Cuties

lauraarenado You two look so happy 😁
↪️
hayleeserna We were 🥰

giantsforever The best of friends 🥺 I want a friendship like this ❤️

kjroze California and all those health trends
↪️
hayleeserna You try everything single new trend for like two weeks before you get bored Keegs 😂

katywinge Award winning smiles
↪️
hayleeserna We try 😁😁

nolanbeingnolan Mini Nols

mpj The brunette though 😍🔥
↪️
lexarenado I love you Tikey
↪️
hayleeserna I'm here for this 🥺

bellarodriguez Just gonna act like I wasn't there too?
↪️
hayleeserna You're tagged! And I have photo credit!

willthethrillb5 Hipster

sammyvines You three ordered a ton of food
↪️
hayleeserna Shut up we were hungry

jonaharenado Why do you both always have your eyes closed in pictures where you're not fighting?
↪️
hayleeserna Why are you a hater?

viclombardi Get back to work
↪️
hayleeserna See you in preseason!

Haylee looked around Andre's house at the all the Rapids players, except for two. She was happy to be back with her old team. Kort has been like a second big brother to her.

Deklan, Sebastian, Sam Vines, Kort, Jack, and Kei were having a FIFA tournament. Keegan was playing foosball with Younès, Nicolas, and Austin. Haylee was having a beer with Jon and Kellyn in the kitchen while Andre finished cooking.

"So your California trip was good?" Andre smirked at her.

"Yeah. It was great to see Lex and Jonah," Haylee nodded coyly.

"And?" Jon pressed.

"Yeah come on, Hayls. It's us!" Kellyn added.

"I told you it was great to them."

"You posted that you were holding hands with Jonah," Andre added, "come on. Tell us more."

"You're worse than girls!" Haylee laughed as she finished her beer.

"No more drinks until you spill!" Kellyn ran over to the fridge and blocked Haylee from getting something else.

"Fine!" Haylee rolled her eyes, "only because I want a mango Bud Light Seltzer!"

"Yes!" Kellyn grinned victoriously and handed her a can.

"So tell all," Jon gestured to the stool at the breakfast bar.

"I feel like I'm on the men tell all on The Bachelorette," Haylee laughed, "what do you want to know?"

"Well let's start with how you two got together," Andre looked up from the pot of chicken.

"Well back in December shortly after I found out about Sam's cheating, Jonah told me when we were hanging out that he had loved me for the last six years. He asked me to start thinking about us romantically, and I told him I would."

"Woah!" Jon's eyes widened.

"So I did. I told him I wanted to try after my season ended because I also wanted to fully move on from Sam. We were kissing, and Lex walked in. Lex and Jonah has a massive fight. I didn't talk to Lex until after my accident in London."

"Oh wow. Well that explains a lot actually," Andre nodded.

"I'm sorry," Kellyn frowned.

"We worked through it. Anyways, I couldn't stop thinking about Jonah. A few weeks ago, he offered for me to come out to San Fran. So I went to LA first and then went up to San Fran."

"Okay but when did you go out?" Jon motioned his hands for the story to speed up.

"We talked the first night I was there about us dating. And then that next night after his game, he took me out. And that's when that picture popped up," Haylee finished.

"And," Andre leaned forward.

"We went on another date the day before I left. We're still talking every day, and I'm really happy. I'm really really happy. Jo is," she paused, "incredible."

"We're happy for you," Kellyn hugged her.

"Thank you!" She wrapped her arms around him.

"You deserve it," Jon agreed as he hugged them too.

"Group hug!" Andre left the stove for a quick second.

"You guys are the best!" Haylee grinned.