Characters and their info

Cherie - A girl who has many friends. She seems easy to approach but when it comes to love, she doesn't know what to do. She can speak French.

Marie - Cherie's best friend since middle school. She's the type of friend that you can count on.

Clarie - Cherie and Marie's best friend since middle school. She's the friend that won't let you down.

Jennie - Cherie's childhood friend. Marie and Claire get to know her before Cherie.

Sofie - Cherie's best friend but she treats Cherie as her own sister. She's also Daniel's ex-crush, Soffie used to have a thing for Daniel before but not anymore.

Sunnie – Cherie's little sister. She is good at reading people's feelings.

Ethan - A boy who knew Cherie from the start because he grew up in France with her. He can speak French as well but not as much as he does now and Sofie has a crush on him in the past but not anymore.

Daniel - A boy who likes Cherie but he's waiting for the right time to admit it to her.

Nathan – Daniel's step brother but Daniel treats him as his real brother. He loves attending parties and having a good time.

Tony – Cherie's ex-boyfriend in middle school.

Harris - He is one of Daniel best friends who is reliable when it comes to advices.

Harry - Harris' younger brother who likes to play video games and go on parties.

Gio - One of Daniel's good friends.

Gigi - Gio's younger sister that can be someone's bestfriend.

Tony has red hair, black eyes, and fair skin. His favorite thing to do is to play sports like soccer and basketball. He cannot help but to feel sorry for what he had done to his ex-girlfriend. Now, he wants to get her back.

Tina is Tony's older sister who is willing to help Tony in every she can even if means doing something wrong. But she will not help him to get back with ex cause she saw everything. She has long straight black hair, black eyes, and she's tall as Cherie.

Cherie has brown short hair, pale skin, and green eyes. She wears her favorite red dress because it's her lucky dress.

Marie has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. She always holds a book on her hands because she loves to read.

Clarie has long curly pink hair with purple strands. She loves to go on adventures and she is always looking for something new.

Jennie has sapphire blue eyes, fair skin, and long pink and blue hair. She can play any music instrument and she is looking for someone to love her as she is. She can also speak French but only a little.

Soffie has brown eyes, fair skin and blonde hair with brown highlights. Her height is the same as Cherie and the other girls.

Nathan has blue eyes, dark brown hair, pale skin and he's good at sensing other people's feelings.

Sunnie has blonde and brown hair along with her green eyes. She takes after her dad. She can speak French too.
Gigi has short blonde hair and her eyes are ocean- like. She can be mean sometimes but only if you get to her bad side.

Harry has eyes like the sky but he usually uses contact lens because of his poor eyesight. He also has dark blue hair that could speak for itself.

Korean names of Characters
Hae Chae ri - Cherie
Hae Sun Hee - Sunnie
Ju Min Ha - Marie
Shin Su Ha - Soffie
Lee Min Ji - Jennie
Lee Do Hyun - Daniel
Nam Sang Lee - Nathan
Han Eun-soo - Ethan
Lee Hyun-jin - Harris
Ga-eul - Gigi
Min Tae Hee - Tina

~Updates every Thursday~

Please don't forget to Like, Comment and Share if you like it.
Hope you enjoy my hearties. 💗💗💗

Atop the building (On Going) Book1 Cherie's Past ♡Updates Every Thursday♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara