1

Again this story was made through the cooperation with M3m0ryDI5c0rd so a big thank you to them. 

Tomura walked around the house. It was quiet, a bit too quiet. So he went down to check the basement. When he opened the small wooden door which was older than him he took a petrol lamp (like the old ones adventurer have in films) and went down the wooden stairs. As the man reached the bottom he elucidated the dark with the warm light. It revealed the gray body of an older woman being chained to the wall. Her dark long hair was messy and in her face, while her long fingernails scratched the ground. "I am sorry master, I don't know how to deal with you in this condition." he spoke softly knowing she wouldn't understand a word.

Everything remained still and eerie as the voice echoed throughout the chambers of the basement.

Tomura looked sadly at the shell of the woman she used to be. He actually didn't mean to bring her back to the living. It just happened, the male still didn't remember exactly how I did it. All he knew that the next day he visited her shrine, the villagers build for her, she was back. She actually tried to attack him back the with her nails and spike like teeth, so he had to lock her up. The man turned away from the slightly growly woman. The chains clattered against the stone floor and wall as the creature moved a bit. He ignored it knowing she won't be able to escape. He now focused on the old bookshelf which is a part of the basement laboratory he work in as an alchemist. Some glowing liquids rested in flasks next to a book about magical herbs and a mortar. 

The creature narrowed her eyes at the necromancer before her. She grew restless as her body was bound to the wall by chains. Her teeth chattered as she screeched and hissed at the male. The creature hissed, her nails clawing against the floor. 

The male put his small reading glasses on as he took the book which originally belonged to master. He went over the already open page. It were blood dripped forget-me-not's, rather than the normal blue forget-me-not's they're blood red and as big as a small mammal. In the book stood that they helped with Alzheimer's and remembering issues. So the alchemist hoped that getting them and giving them to master with some home changing thyme, he could bring her back completely. 'I need her since she is a way better alchemist than I ever could be. But there is one problem though.' Even if he already had the base for the potion and the thyme, the f-m-n's are way harder to find. It might also be difficult since he needs to put them in the light of the full moon for them to work and full moon is in 5 days. Another problem is their location that they're supposed to be in the dark forest. Which is not easily accessible by humans or other lower ranked creatures. But he already set his mind to get his master the flower. The alchemist doesn't care about some stupid higher level creature being there, they haven't been seen in years anyway. 

Soon, then creature stopped dead. Her facial features ceased to move as she seemed to freeze entirely. Then, everything collapsed. Her eyes fell shut while her head lolled.

The apprentice heard a loud thud on the stone floor and turned around instantly. "Master?!" He yelled as he saw her gray now lifeless body laying on the cold chamber floor face first. He dropped the book and rushed over to her immediately. "Master!" He spoke loudly as he crouched down and inspected her for a second, before he took his fingers to her neck. He felt a soft relieve as he felt a weak pulse under her cold hard stone like skin. He took his hand away from her and tried to figure out what might have caused her sudden collapse 'Hunger, thirst or perhaps the cold?' The man puzzled watching her body.

The creature's breath was shaky and wheezy as she laid on the ground.

The man sighed 'So I might as well try some stuff out, hoping it will make her feel better.' He patted her head a bit whispering "I'll be back in a second master." He grabbed the petrol lap he previously placed on his alchemist table and went upstairs again. He hooked it onto the wall at the entrance and went to the kitchen. There he grabbed a glass and filled it up with some fresh water he got from the fountain this morning. After filling the glass he wondered 'What do undead like to eat?' Since he didn't know any better he just put an apple and some salat on the plate. The alchemist also went to her former bedroom to grab a blanket. As he loaded all the stuff on himself he returned. As Tomura reentered the room she was still turning on the ground rolled together the best she could. He placed all the stuff on a small shelf and pulled the brazier from a corner a bit closer to her. He also refilled it with some wood they chopped together. As he pulled the blanket over the body and placed he stuff in front of her he sat on the other end of the brazier and waited for a reaction