6

*As they arrived, Dabi transformed. However, instead of his half-breed form, he turned into the smaller dragon form. Dabi held Shoto's cape in his mouth as he nudged the door open with his snout and dragged him inside, shutting the door with his tail. The dragon then dropped the cape onto the ground, flicked his brother in the forehead with his tail, and went downstairs to where he remembered Tomura going.*

The alchemist was currently fighting his master. She was refusing to even lick the bottle while he tried to shove it in her mouth without her spitting it out or something else. "Come on!!" He yelled while she screeched trying to fight back, rather successfully. He then decided to try something else. He kicked her in the stomach which made the undead screech in anger and pain. As she had her mouth open, he fully opened the potion and stuffed it in her mouth. As she was refusing the swallow he had to force her through imitating a swallowing movement on her throat. She coughed his glass out which shattered on the ground. Before he let the woman even try to vomit it up. He held her head in the bottle with grass hoping she'd get high enough to stomach the potion and go to sleep. To his surprise just a few moments later she was already curled up under her blanket staring at him like a mad child. He heard steps behind him, but he quickly identified them as non human. "Who is it?" He spoke softly turning around.

*A small forced bumped Tomura in the back after he had stood up straight. Two diamond-blue eyes stared at him through the darkness of the room, small white specklets on either side of them.*

Tomura gave a small smile as he turned "If it isn't my Lab-Rat. So how was the nightly trip." He stroke the small creatures scales under his snout. They were surprisingly soft as the alchemist touched them.

"Alright." *Dabi purred as the alchemist stroked his scales.* "I'm surprised he didn't put up much a fight. Any fight for that matter."

"Well we did tie him up...you like that don't you?" He softly tickled the dragon's soft scales giving a small smile.

*The purrs got slightly louder as his tail began to sway. The diamond colors soon disappeared, indicating he had closed his eyes. Dabi's head further leaned into Tomura's hand.*

"Come here my big bad dragon." Tomura chuckled as he slightly lifted the small dragon's body up and pulled him in his lap. His hand then went from his head to his neck and now he was giving the big dog sized reptile belly scratches. 'I have to be dreaming. That can't be the same Dabi, definitely not the one that tried to kill me a bit more than 24 hours ago.' His brain told him to stop this affection time now and look for the prince, but another part told him to stay like this..just for a bit longer.

*The dragon's tail continued to sway back and forth. No matter how much he wanted to deny it, Dabi truly enjoyed the amount of attention. He hadn't been pet like this since his mother was around. It honestly made him feel safer. Well, safer and happier.*

Tomura looked down to his little happy noodle in his lap. He swears he never has seen the man that relaxed. But the the dragon turned back on his stomach and Tomura let his hand go over his scales. Scratching his neck here and there, it felt so therapy like. 'Perhaps master was right when she said animals are way better than we humans are.' He smiled and then hugged onto the warm reptile.

*Dabi's body seemed to tense for a moment. The dragon's eyes shifted down to the human who was hugging him and, to himself, Dabi felt himself smile. He laid his head against Tomura's body as his wings wrapped around the human's body protectively.* -Maybe...not all humans are evil, heartless monsters. Mother was right; I never should have doubted her.-

As the alchemist felt Dabi kind of hugging him back, he had a request. Perhaps a weird one, maybe a request too much for both of them. "Dabi..." Tomura whispered under his breath. "Mhm?" The dragon gave from him. "C-can you hug me...like really...with you know." 'Fuck I messed this up. I'm such a weirdo.'