142

Tomura was woken up by something pulling at the blanket. He gave a groan as he looked up just to be met with a pair of small grey eyes. "Mhm?" He rubbed his eyes with one hand as he supported himself with his other arm.

"Morning cuddles?" Coí whispered with her pillow in one hand and the dragon plushie in the other.

"Yeah..come here." The alchemist lifted the girl up with a dark cloud and placed her gently on the blanket. He moved a bit aside so that the girl could crawl in between him and Dabi. 

*The half-breed's tail hung off the bed as he laid in a curled up position.*

Coí had found a comfortable spot as she cuddled against Tomura. Her pillow under her head and with her plushie.

The man gave a smile as he adjusted the blanket and gave her a small kiss. "Did you sleep well?"

The girl answered with a nod and hum. "Why were you still asleep?" She asked.

"Well. Me and Papa decided to do something special, just for us two. It took a while but was definitely worth it." He gave a gentle smile.

"Ohh, what was it?"

"We went stargazing. You go at night and look up to the sky." He explained as he cuddled the girl wrapped in the blanket.

"Really? Can I do that too?"

"When you're older. You now still need enough sleep to grow." He kissed her forehead.

*The dragon's wing spread over the two, originally thinking it was only Tomura. A low smile tugged at the sleeping Dabi's lips as he felt the two of them beside him.*

The small girl gave a giggle as she felt and saw the wing spreading over her lower body. One of her hands reached out of the blanket to gently touch it. With a small and careful motion she brushed along the bone under the wing as she seemed fascinated by the white pearl like scales.

*A soft hum came from Dabi as she did so. His tail swayed a bit as it hung off the bed.*

Coí gave a giggle as she wanted to stand up but Tomura kept her in her place. "Let Papa rest. He had quite the night." He turned to girl to face him. "But I can tell you about the stars if you want."

She gave quick nods as she cuddled close to him so that she could listen better to his whispering.

*Every now and then the dragon's wing would twitch, but there was no other reaction given from the sleeping half-breed.*

Tomura knew that the twins would wake up very soon. And having the two come to their bedroom as well would definitely wake up the man, so he decided to scope up Coí and go get ready for the day. He left her pillow there since the girl now held the plushie with both of her hands against her body. "We're going to wash and get dressed up, alright?" He kissed her forehead to receive a hum. "Good, when I am finished with your siblings as well later can you wake up Papa for me?"

The white haired girl gave a nod "Sure." Her tiny tail was wagging as he brought her out of the room to let his mate rest. 

*Tadashi and Kazuki were talking in their room. They were both sitting on the floor instead of in their beds like normal. Tadashi had his knees crossed while Kazuki talked. When Tomura came in, they looked over and smiled.* "Hi Daddy!"

The man gave a smile "Hello boys, I see you are up." He got on his knees to sit with them. "Did you boys sleep well?" He asked as one of his hands brushed through Kazuki's hair.

*Kazuki hugged onto him, nuzzling him.* "Yeah!"

He looked over to Tadashi. "How about you?" His hand wandered to the boy to gently brush along his back, being careful with his wings.