*Dabi glanced at Tomura before looking back at the wall nervously. He took a deep breath before taking Tomura's hand into his and leading him past the guards. Things were going smooth until one of them stopped them.*

"Ah! Your highness!" *One of the guards bowed. He was young, maybe 2-3 years older than Dabi was. When he rose up again, he smiled slightly.* "Glad yo see you've returned unharmed!" *His eyes landed on Tomura, and his smile was replaced with a smirk.* "And with a beautiful jewel as well. Guess it's the kingdom's lucky day!"

*Dabi narrowed his eyes at the guard and used his wing to hide Tomura slightly.* "Hiaki, enough. He-...She is a princess and your future queen. Show her some damn respect." *And with that, Dabi led Tomura away, apologizing for the sudden pronoun change under his breath.*

The man gave a small nod, whispering "It's fine." Under his breath. He knew he had to be chill about being called beautiful now because he was sure many people would call their future queen that. He looked around as they walked through the crowd now. The people had their eyes only on Tomura, the women were whispering stuff to each other and giggling. From them, he could only make out "She's so pretty." or "What is her name?" or "She's an absolute beauty.". This behavior was also shown by the small children who had their eyes glued onto the alchemist. The men gave the same comments as the women in the crowd but also a bit thirsty for attention. 'God, it's like they've never seen a woman like me before~' he thought kind of proud about himself now as Dabi guided them around.

*Kai adjusted his hood from behind them and felt for the dagger in his pocket, making sure it was there. He sighed softly in relief as he followed the two again.* "How much further, Your Highnesses?" *He called with a hint of annoyance in his voice.*

"Not far, Chisaki." *Dabi called back. His eyes then shifted to his Tomura as pride swelled up in his chest.*

*Just as they were about to enter the center part of the village, Tomura felt a soft tug on his sleeve. When he looked over, a small girl with light lavender hair was staring up at him in awe. Her wings were slightly darker than her hair was as well as the small horns that poked out of her forehead. She looked somewhere around 4-5. The girl then gave Tomura a soft yet sweet smile.* "Hello, Your Majesty." *She mumbled shyly.*

Tomura nudged Dabi's arm softly to make him stop as then squatted down to the small girl, "Hello, little girl?" He tried to speak as soft and woman like as he could.

*The girl smiled softly.* "You're pretty!" *She giggled when Tomura smiled at her comment. Before the alchemist could say anything else, the small girl offered the small crown of poppies, dandelions, and morning glories she had made.*

*Dabi looked over and slightly smiled when he could practically feel Tomura's heart melting at the girl. He folded his arms over his chest, nudging Kai and motioning to Tomura and the girl.*

The albino lowered his head. "Be careful with the pretty crown. We wouldn't want to destroy it." he gave a soft smile as the girl extended her arms to carefully put it on the horns, adjusting them in places to make it look as pretty as possible. When the girl took her hands back to herself the man looked up to her and smiled "Thank you, it's so pretty."

*The girl's eyes lit up as she curtsied.* "Thank you!" *She giggled before running back to her sister, who looked just like her but with darker purple hair and lighter wings and horns. The sister looked to be around 14-16.*

Tomura gave a soft wave in their direction as he stood up again and made his way over to Dabi. 

*The dragon smiled a little and held his hand out to Tomura. When the alchemist took it, Dabi kissed the back of it softly before leading him to the castle once again.* "I like those colors on you." *He whispered as his tail brushed against his partner's lower back.* "They bring out your eyes beautifully."