*The half breed shrugged lazily.* "I mean, if you really don't want to I can. Don't see the ordeal about cutting meat." -It doesn't look burnt though. Maybe it'll actually be edible for once in my life.-

"I mean, like I can but I mean you can do it. I am not that good and you might be good with sharp knifes." The alchemist handed the dragon the big knife.

*Dabi shrugged once again and gingerly took the object as to not harm his friend nor himself.* "Guess you aren't exactly a "weapons" kind of guy. Relying on your magic and all." *The dragon suggested as he carved the meat.*

"Correct, on top of that I will be able to create my own sort of weapons through alchemy soon enough." Tomura leaned back in his seat. "If Master regains her consciousness." he added as he looked at Dabi watching him cut the animal open. Steam came out of it and the ingredients he put inside flowed out smoothly made him hungry by just watching the other. "I'll take whatever." he commented as the other had cut out a piece for himself.

*The dragon gave a slight nod as he cut the meat. Small memories flashed through his mind. Happy memories one would say. Treacherous he would say. With a soft, almost inaudible sigh, Dabi shook his head slightly and served his friend the slightly bigger piece of meat.*

"You want some vegetables?" He asked holding a big spoon serving himself some of the purple pieces. He have himself 2 portions and looked at Dabi who seemed to have spaced out. After he was served his meat he raised his eyebrow. "Vegetables?"

*The half breed blinked when Tomura nudged his ankle with the two of his shoe. He looked at him and then the spoon he was being offered.* "Oh! Sorry." *He mumbled as he took the spoon and looked away in embarrassment.*

Tomura gave a small chuckle "What were you thinking about scar face? How to take over the world while starring into space." He covered his mouth letting an amused laugh come out of it.

*Dabi rolled his eyes as his tail flicked in annoyance.* "Wouldn't you like to know." *He scoffed as he turned away and began to fill his plate.* 

"No need to be so grumpy now." The alchemist grabbed his fork and picked up one of the pieces of purple vegetables. He watched as the man finally took a bite and asked "How is my cooking?"

*Dabi hummed softly.* "Good."

Tomura gave a nod and continued eating. Since he had no idea what to talk about and since he didn't want to bomb the poor male with a million questions at once he stayed silent. But he quite enjoyed it, it was relaxing and he needed the energy to make the potion and the even harder part. Make her drink the potion.

*Every now and then the half breed would get distracted while eating, eying the scars on his arms, picking at his claws, wings, or tails, so on and so forth. When not being tempered with, his wings would twitch and his tail tip would tap softly against the ground. Sometimes it would randomly flick and a soft curse would come out. After all, he had been so used to sitting in a pebble-filled cave that he would flick the small rocks for fun.*

The alchemist noticed the many sudden small movements from the other. For a second he wondered what they meant until he remembered that Dabi told him he lived in a literal chamber most of his life. "Bored aren't we?" He stated picking at a piece of meat. "What do you normally do all day in your chamber?"

*The ravenette twitched when the silence was broken. He looked up at Tomura and shrugged before turning back to his food.* "Nothing really. There wasn't much to even "do." Just sat there and rot away. At least, that's what Enji wanted."

"Enji?" He looked at Dabi "Whose that?"

"King Enji. Of the dragons." *When he noticed Tomura was still confused, Dabi let out a low groan.* "My father." *He shuddered as the title came out.*