Lesbianism Big Time

*A soft blush came across Zatsu's face. She whined and gaze Akira a hard glare.* "Kira!" *She snapped in an embarrassed/flustered tone.*

Akira's grip tightened round her "Why so embarrassed?~" she purred kissing her neck while remaining in eye contact with her.

*The alchemist whined softly.* "Shut up..."

The woman's hands started massaging her hips. "Mhm~" she gave from her as she felt the bone under her hand.

*Zatsu scowled and turned her gaze away. However, her hand never left Akira's head, gently massaging it or playing with her hair.*

"I know you still love me~" she whispered as her mouth moved upwards now nibbling her earlobe gently.

*The woman whined softly in response but didn't look at her.*

"Mhm~ not talking to me? That makes me very sad you know?" she put on a fake sad low voice. "Very..very," her hands moved down slipping into her pants, "sad~"

*Zatsu let out a small gasp. She glared at Akira.* "You little fucker." *She hissed.*

"Oh~" she raised an eyebrow "is that how I get my kitten to talk to me?" her hands moved down a bit more.

*The darker haired woman whined softly.* "K-Kira..."

"You're such a dirty girl, you know that?" she kissed her neck now sucking on the skin for a second. "Such a whore~"

"I-I am nOT!" *Her voice cracked as Akira brushed across her lower region teasingly. She could practically feel the woman's smirk as Zatsu covered her mouth with her hands.*

"Why so shy now?" her left hand went up to pull a hand away. "Can't I hear my beautiful goddess?" her other hand brushed along the area two fingers out to move around better.

*Zatsu whined again and shifted her gaze away.* "Akira...please." *She whimpered, keeping her eyes shifted away.*

"Please what?" she asked now biting down her neck like some kind of vampire.

"Fuck!" *Zatsu yelped.* "God you're such a tease..."

"Mhm~ I know kitten~" her hand which had removed the hand was now lightly pulling her head to the side by her hair to get more access to her neck. "But you love me don't you whore~. You love it when I use you as a way to waste time~"

*The woman groaned softly. She held a hand in Akira's hair, gripping it lightly from time to time.* "So what if I'm a whore? You made me like this~" *Zatsu purred as one of her hands slid down her lovers sides and to her hips.* "Molding me into your own personal slut~"

"Mhm~" Akira hummed for a second. "Yeah, my personal fuck toy~" She gave a small grin "Is there anything you'd like to say before I fuck you senseless, merciless and without regret?" she kissed her neck.

*Zastu snickered and rolled her eyes as she played with Akira's hair.* "Nope. Though you should know that by now, Gemstone~"

"Preferences can change~" she muttered as she pulled her hand out of the woman's pants to move up in the shirt grabbing her left tit. The hand massaged it while the other let go of the hair and went down to get rid of the pants.

*The alchemist let out a soft whine at the sudden movement. She kept her hands where they were, the hand on Akira's hip slowly going down to her ass.*

Akira gave a hum as she had loosened up the pants as she let go and slipped in front of her in a smooth movement. She pulled of the shirt first giving her chest kisses as she did so.