108

Tomura had woken up from his sleep as he turned in bed. He gave a soft whine as he didn't find his mate's warm and protecting chest. He lifted his head up with his white hair now slightly tangled as he squinted his eyes.

*The entirety of the room was quiet. The sun was beginning to set now, the soft light shining past the curtains. Since Tomura was prohibited to his bed, Dabi was out doing kingly chores as well as telling them builders where he wanted to build the house he mentioned.*

The man looked around as he gave a soft groan 'Dabi....where are you?' he gave a sigh after a few seconds as he let himself flop out of the bed. Now he sat on the ground staring at the wall. He continued staring for about five minutes before he got the strength to go to the bathroom and face this day.

*When Tomura reentered bedroom, he noticed a tray on the nightstand left of the bed. There was a small note, written in Dabi's somewhat neat handwriting, which wrote out "Good morning my love! Sorry I couldn't be with you this morning, I've been busy with certain duties. While I cannot be with you, I did make you breakfast! I made your favorites and sent Izuku to bring it to you! Please do enjoy! I love you! -Dabi." The note was folded away from the tray so it would not contaminate the food.*

When Tomura read the note he felt the know light feeling with him. It made him give a soft smile before he put the note in his nightstand. He sat on the bed and placed the tray on his lap. He started eating while his legs softly swung forward and back.

*The dragon flipped through a book Fuyumi had shown him about certain flowers that were good inside and healthy for a baby, as well as some that could be used in alchemy and provide healing. He was hoping that it would help with the protection spell the doctor had spoken about.*

Tomura laid his tray aside as he gave a small smile. He sat up and went to the closet to get dressed in some appropriate clothes. He wore one of Dabi's big white button up as well as some nice brown pants and combat boots. He only wore little jewelry as he put his hair up in a bun. 'I'll get it cut today...' he thought as he walked out of the door to look for Fuyumi.

*Dabi hummed softly to himself as he made his way into the library. He felt off being alone for once, and the silence made his skin crawl, but it was what he knew this was what Tomura needed. He didn't need to worry about all his king duties, he just needed to relax for a good while. And then they could both take a break for a month or two so Dabi could show his mate the surprise he was working on. That was what he believed he was the most excited about.*

Tomura knocked on Fuyumi's door 3 times. The door was opened almost immediately by the woman.

*The princess smiled softly.* "Good morning, Tomura "

"Morning Fuyumi." he gave a small bow. "I have come to you with a request." as the woman gave a soft nod he continued "I wanted to cut my hair for a while now...It's a bit too long for me. Can you help me with that?"

"Oh of course!" *Fuyumi nodded with a smile.* "Toya mentioned yesterday that you had wanted a haircut. He suggested I wait for you to come to me and ask."

'He's such a sweet man..' "Thank you." the woman opened the door more to held him inside her room.

"We'll go in the bathroom." she suggested as she pointed at the nice door.

He gave a nod as he opened the door to a nice with flower tiles decorated bathroom. 'Those tiles are beautiful...' he thought as the woman brought a chair and placed it down in front of a full body mirror. The alchemist sat down after a few seconds and placed his hands in his lap.

"So how much would you like cut?" *Fuyumi asked as she began to dig through the drawers, looking for a comb and a pair of scissors.*

"Just below my shoulders..it'll make things easier again." he spoke as he looked at his own reflection. He looked way healthier now than he did the last time he looked in a mirror. Meanwhile his hands brushed lightly over his stomach.