107

Tomura stood up as he hugged the man. At this point tears were rolling down his face. He buried his head in the other's chest softly crying not being able to hold his emotions back.

*The dragon wrapped his arms securely around his mate. He gently kissed his head as he carefully rubbed Tomura's back.*

The man gave a whine as he felt the soft affection, but he didn't move as he continued to cry in his shirt. So many thoughts that have been ordered laid around again. He knew that they 'experiments' were just a way to make him feel possibly better about the situation. He knew it would be hard and to recreate and work on that will possibly take too long. It was the sad truth for them.

*At this point, Dabi felt completely helpless as he held his mate against his chest. Of course, there was always the dark thought in the back of his mind that they might not even get the chance to meet Coí. But he tried not to push that thought, terrified of the thought becoming a reality. Now, all Dabi was worried about was providing comfort and support to his lover.*

Tomura gave a loud cry as he lifted his head up revealing his red puffy eyes and runny nose. "I-...I'm sorry I can't....give you the....dragon babies you wanted..." he said in between sobs and cries which got louder with every seconds. As well as his dry throat and him having trouble breathing.

*The half-breed felt pity eat at his heart as he carefully cupped his mate's cheek, brushing away his tears with his thumb.* "Tomu, it's okay! There's no need to apologize.." *He gently kissed Tomura's forehead softly.* "Coí is enough...If things like this will continue to happen, then Coí will definitely be enough."

"B-but our plans?!" he asked as more tears rolled down his face "I-I am c-completely ruining t-them.." he pulled away from his hand before pressing his head into his chest letting out a loud cry. His body started to shake as he did so.

"Tomura, love, you aren't ruining anything!" *Dabi ran his hand through Tomura's hair gently.* "You could never ruin things, okay? I know we had plans, and that's okay! But you aren't ruining them...I promise you aren't."

He gave a whine as his lover spoke to him, now he completely lost balance as his legs just collided under him as he cried not having any control over his body anymore.

*The half-breed held his arms around his mate to prove to him from having a painful collision with the floor. Now, he had no clue what else to say. He wanted to comfort his distressed lover but he had no clue how. He felt completely helpless in this situation.*

But Tomura's weight and gravity forced the dragon to sit down with the man in his arms. The albino continued crying unable to now get any real sentences out of his mouth. What the man did understand though were the repeated 'I'm sorry's and desperate 'Don't leave me's.

*Dabi felt his heart drop. He had never seen Tomura act such ways, nor even think such possible thoughts. The dragon was gentle with his touches as his tail slowly wrapped around his lover's waist, the tip brushing along the bulge on Tomura's stomach.* "It's okay, Tomu." *He whispered over the loud sobbing.* "I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere..."

Tomura's cries became quieter as he had his head buried in his shoulder. It took him a while though before he could speak again. "You....you're not going to leave me?" he asked with a weak voice not looking up as he hugged the man tightly.

"No!" *Dabi shook his head.* "What kind of question is that? Of course I won't leave you!" *The half-breed gently kissed his lover's head.* "I love you, Tomura. And I swore that I would stay by your side no matter what the cost was the day I chose you as my mate. Possibly even further ahead of that point." *Carefully, the dragon's fingers ran through his mate's hair as he planted another kiss on his head.* "You're my everything, Tomura. And I would be a fool to leave you, especially at a time like this."