120

Lesbianism Big Time 

*Zatsu's arms snaked around Akira's neck. She gave a small smirk as she lightly went down to her neck and began to trail soft kisses along her cold skin.*

The woman gave a soft moan as she felt the pressure on her neck. Just the thought about being chocked got her all worked up and excited.

*The alchemist continued her trail of kisses down Akira's neck. Most of them were soft and sweet while quite few were nibbly, seeming to explore the woman's boundaries.*

Akira gave a hum as she slid off her pants. Her body instantly went down as she lifted up her leg to kiss her upper thigh gently while massaging it.

*Zatsu hummed softly as Akira kissed her upper thighs.*

She gave her inner thigh a soft bite as she held them both. Next she scooted back and undressed herself only wearing her undergarments now.

*The indigo haired woman watched her fiancé undress before her. She felt herself grin when her lover met her eyes. She snickered and carefully cupped her cheek.* "You're so beautiful, Princess~"

She gave a small grin as she looked at her "Well do you want me help you get dressed before we restrict me?" she asked as she leaned into her touch.

*The woman nodded softly.* "Yes please."

She gave a hum. "Of course, with what should we start?" She asked.

*Zatsu hummed softly as she toyed with her fingers.* "Personally, it doesn't matter to me."

"Okay...then let's start with the top." She picked it up with one hand while the other planted soft kisses along her neck.

*The alchemist cocked her head to the side slightly to give her fiancé more room. She felt the woman's cold hands as well as the top brush along her body. With her help, it was on in only a few moments.*

The woman gave a hum as her fingers went along the chains over the other's breast. "It looks so pretty on you~" she complimented as her hands were now on her waist brushing against it as she gently put on the harness.

*Zatsu looked down, examining herself as well as watch Akira's hands.* "Thank you~" * She giggled as she lifted her head up to meet Akira's gaze again.*

"No problem beautiful." She hummed as she scooted back. "Guess it's my turn now."

*The alchemist gave her lover a curious look.*

Akira picked up the chocker with the leash which she gently put around her neck. She then looked in her direction as she pulled up the hand cuffs "Wanna help me with these?"

*Zatsu gave her a soft nod. When Akira turned her back to the woman, she carefully guided both her wrists until they touched one another. Once they did, she cuffed them together.*

The woman gave a small grin but then a shiver went down her spine as the woman's hand gently moved up along her spine. Her soft fingertips running over it along a few scars were just killing her in that moment.

*The alchemist hummed softly as she leaned down and planted soft kisses against Akira's neck.* "Oh~ This is going to be fun~" *She purred, giving a soft whiny moan beside the woman's ear.*

The female alchemist was sure she never has been so vulnerable on her entire life. But now that woman changed the game. Her soft touch and kisses felt like sunshine on her skin while her words made her shiver. A soft blush climbed on her cheeks as her fingers moved to her own hands and played with each other.

*Zatsu hummed softly as her hands moved from Akira's back to her waist. Her soft kisses soon turned to light nibbles as she once again explored the woman's neck and collar bone. She had to admit, she felt powerful being able to turn the tables on Akira.*