Akira watched the people walk around like crazy ants. 'So hardworking only for one goal and purpose, most of them will not survive this~' she let out an inaudible giggle as she decided to get some information. She walked past her hiding spot and to the woman "Hey Zatsu." she greeted "Did something happen while I was gone?" she continued looking around as if she was confused on why there were so many soldiers here and Dabi being all on edge.

Tomura had put together a bit of equipment for him. He started to put simple spells on him he would later hide with another spell. He put on some powder on his arms as he massaged it in with light blue liquid and brown crumbs while black fog surrounded it 'I promise Dabi and firefly. I'll survive this, no matter what. We're going to get our happy ending, I promise.'

*Zatsu turned to her lover. She spoke in a monotone voice.* "We're getting ready to head out."

"Really? Did you at least eat something?" she asked this time with real concern in her voice.

*The alchemist hummed in response as she turned her gaze away to a soldier who had asked her something. She motioned to the right and the soldier nodded, walking off.*

"Need some help?" she asked as she watched the fairly chaotic movement of everyone. 'They are not really ready for this...' she noted mentally.

*Zatsu shook her head.* "We'll...be fine."

"What should I do?" she asked trying to figure out how to make this, more fun in her opinion.

"Honestly, the best thing for you to do is stay out of the way." *She glanced at Dabi.* "We'll be leaving soon anyways, so this chaos won't last long."

"Really? How boring~" she muttered already shifting her plan to make sense again. 'Come on bring more entertainment more tension.' she complained in her mind.

*Zatsu looked away from Akira and watched the others again, making her way to Dabi when he called for her.*

Akira gave a 'Tch' noise sort of disappointed. 'Ugh, how boring...I'll go back in my chamber.' she teleported away to make some preparations hoping the situation would get more interesting soon.

*The soldiers and guards continued to run around in order to prepare. Dabi stood off to the side, rubbing his arm. He didn't want to leave, not just yet. There was too much happening all at once.*

Tomura breathed in as he had finished putting on the last spell. He looked into his own reflection through a test tube. He gave himself a small encouraging smile. 'You can do this.' he turned on his heel, he wanted to see Dabi before he went of on his own. As he did not found the man in his study he was already surprised how hectic everything around him was. 'Did something happen?" he teleported into the throne room to see countless guards and soldiers running around. 'Dabi?!' his head jerked around looking for the man. He felt relieved as he spotted him talking to some men and Zatsu as well as Keigo. 'What is...oh god.' he set of a short sprint as he reached the group.

*The king twitched and looked at his side when he felt a sudden weight slam into him.* "Tomu..." *He whispered with a small smile, petting his head.*

Tomura breathed in as he looked up "What happened?!" he said it way louder than he wanted to.

"We're...getting ready to head out." *Dabi whispered.*

Tomura felt his blood freeze, It was one thing to kill the council, but another if war is right in front of their doorstep. "D-Dabi." he stuttered unable to form any words in his mouth. He did not want the man to leave, not now after they've been together for barely a month. He couldn't hold back small tears at this point.

*The half-breed looked down at his mate. He frowned and carefully cupped his cheeks softly.* "Hey...It's okay, Tomura!" *He kissed the small tears away.* "It..It won't be that long. That's why we're leaving tonight. The faster we leave, the faster we get this over with, right?"