129

Tomura looked at himself in the mirror. He was lightly brushing over his belly as he smiled. His long shirt coveribg up the stretch marks and scars. He still couldn't believe that he had gotten so far. And he was happy with his life. Even if he needed confidebt boosts from Dabi twice a day. He also had enough time to think about multiple things. He then looked up to the reflection of his face again and started to fix his hair trying to hide as much of the red skin and bumps in it.

*Once again, Dabi had gone out to "check on his project". The house was finished and he had built and painted most of Coí room. It was a nice silvery and pink color combination that Tomura seemed to like when Dabi brought it up. She had a fair amount of toys Fuyumi and Shoto had found as well as some Dabi had made himself. Coí's crib was painted white and now Dabi had been working on her rocking chair. It was the last thing the house needed—as well as a quick clean up—and they could come live there after Coí was born. Shoto had already agreed to watch over the kingdom while they were gone for a while. Soon, Dabi realized the time and quickly flew back to the palace.*

Tomura finished his hair as he smiled at himself. He fixed his clothing as well to make it fit him better. After a few moments he sat down waiting for Dabi. The man seemed busy with the kingdom and didn't want Tomura to work on it. So the alchemist just assumed that he didn't want to stress him or make him work. Which he appreciated but he also sometimes found himself staring around the castle or his room bored. That's when he would go to the garden to enjoy the flowers. He tried to keep himself entertained the best ways he could.

*Soon, the half-breed entered their room.* "Sorry about the wait, my dear." *Dabi turned to Tomura and smiled, a splatted of white paint dried to his cheek.*

Tomura looked to the man. He looked to the man a bit confused for a second before pointing to his left cheek. "You have there something..." he mumbled trying to figure out what it was. From the looks of it it could be food, pencil markings or something covering that is white.

*The half-breed tilted his head and felt his cheek.* "Huh? Oh! Oops." *He used the cuff of his sleeve to rub it off.* "Must've forgotten to wash my face off after that."

"Okay, well be careful next time." He hummed as he stood up to kiss his lips and then cheek. "Well you ready or do you need to check for more~" he had a lightly taunting tone in his voice.

"Ha ha." *Dabi rolled his eyes but playfully smirked.* "I'm ready if you are."

"Sure~" he purred as he held onto him teleporting them over the the waiting room.

A few seconds after they appeared they saw raccoon girl coming out of another door carrying something. As she looked over to them she gave a smile "Sorry for the wait, I didn't hear you coming. I'll be ready in a second." She brought some boxes into another room before reappearing a few seconds later "Let's go." She smiled as she held the door open for both.

*The half-breed gave her a soft nod as a thank you before guiding Tomura in first.*

The alchemist followed the raccoon half-breed as he couldn't help but smile at her fluffy tail twitching and turning as she explained further information. After they finally sat at the advisor's table again Tomura gave a smile "Thank you for your time."

"It isn't a problem, now how may I help you two today?" She asked as she crossed her arms on the table. "Well I want to know if you know any experts on the pain handling/killing field and if you could give us their location...what about you?" He turned to his mate next to him.

*The half-breed looked at Tomura.* "Am I not coming with you?"

"Yeah but do you have any questions for her now? We can do the other one tomorrow or so." He smiled at the dragon.

*Dabi sighed with relief and shook his head.* "Nope. No questions."

"Okay, well I do. Is there something I should take care of especial like a day or two before birth?" He asked.

"Well as you may know you will have to sleep in a sitting position soon due to the stomach so I would recommend a special pillow for that. But with your question I just have to say that you should try to relax and get a lot of sleep, hydrate well and eat enough healthy and filling foods. Once you are in the process you can hardly sleep or do any of the other things. And after birth most are so exhausted that they can barely take any liquid or food. So that would be my tip. Also talk with the midwife you'll get. Talk to them about questions and worries about the whole process, it will help even if it feels strange at first." She smiled at both, "Anything else I can help you two with?"

*Dabi glanced at Tomura, waiting to see if he had anything to add.*

"Not really. I just want to now get the information about the experts and midwives that I could get or go to." He said calmly as he looked at her deep dark brown eyes.

"Of course. Let me get my book and I can show you." She stood up and picked books to search for what she was looking for. After a while she returned with two handwritten notes. "One has the experts that are trustworthy." She lifted the one up. "The others the midwives." She lifted the other up before giving both to the couple.

"Thank you." Tomura took both to give them a glance before handing them to Dabi.

"No need to. I am glad that I can help."

*Dabi slid the pieces of paper into his pocket, making sure they were safe.*

"Well since neither of us have any questions we should leave so that you can focus on other things." Tomura gave a smile as he looked at his mate.

"Well so be it then. I hope I have informed you well and you feel a bit safer." The green haired woman stood up and gave a bow. "Have a good day." She hummed as she looked at both of them.

"Thank you, you too." The alchemist smiled at the woman as he took Dabi's hand.

*The half-breed gave a short bow as well, following Tomura away.*

Tomura gave a smile as they closed the door behind them "So you wanna go to another expert and if so which on is the closest?" 

*The half-breed nodded.* "Yeah. Let's get it over and done with."

The alchemist smiled at him as he gave him a kiss. "I love you Dabi."

*The dragon hummed as he smiled softly.* "I love you too."

1210 words