Akira gave a groan as she moved in the bed. She gave was still buried in the woman's chest. She gave a sigh as she inhaled her sweet scent. She kissed her covered chest gently.

*Zatsu was still too deep in her sleep to realize that her girlfriend was awake now. She was as cuddled up to the woman as she could get due to Akira's persistence to bury her face in her chest.*

The woman gave a small as she did so. She moved her head up a bit to kiss her collar bone softly while her hands caressed her lovingly.

*The midnight haired alchemist whined softly at the affection. She turned a little bit, granting Akira more access to do as she please.*

She gave a small hum as she kissed her neck now slowly moving up but still keeping it light and loving. It was at the moment to early for her to really invest a lot of energy into this. Her chapped and dry lips brushed against her girlfriend's soft skin while her hands moved up as well.

*A small smile crept onto the woman's face as her girlfriend spoiled her with affection.*

"Mhm, you taste good~" she purred as she gave a small smile. The female alchemist moved a bit more up as she got a tight grip on her. She rolled over a but so that the woman was now on top of her. Her hands now ran through her messy but beautiful dark purple hair.

*Zatsu gave a soft yawn as she cuddled with her partner. She wanted to fall back asleep again; her body was so sore and everything seemed to hurt on her body. But, she kept her eyes close in order to maintain Akira's soft affection.*

The alchemist sighed as she now massaged her scalp gently.

*It took Zatsu a few moments to finally decide that she wanted open her eyes. When she did, the first thing she did was look at her girlfriend. A grin painted her face as she nuzzled the woman gently.* "Good morning, Gemstone~"

"Morning, did you sleep well?" She asked as she kissed her cheek while smiling at her. 'God, she's pretty.' she thought as a small blush formed on her face.

*The midnight haired alchemist hummed softly in response as she kissed Akira's pale skin softly.* "Mhm~ Surprised. I never sleep good." *She giggled, half-jokingly.*

The woman gave a small huff "Would sure be a shame if you couldn't sleep well in my presence." She kissed her again as she had a small smug look on her face.

*Zatsu giggled sleepily as she rubbbed Akira's shoulders.* "And here I thought you were supposed to be scary~""I am, just not now..." She muttered as she held onto her head with now her hand moving it closer to her mouth. Within a few seconds she was kissing her jawline as she slowly moved her body up in a sitting position.

*The midnight haired woman let out a hum as she received the affection. She closed her eyes and relaxed under her girlfriend's gentle touch.*

The alchemist gave a hum as her arms were wrapped around the woman. "What do you want to do today?" she asked as she softly nibbled her earlobe. "Hmm..."

*The woman hummed as she thought.* "Maybe...just stay in here? Spend some time with each other and not do much. Considering yesterday's awful events."

"Totally agree..what do you call that again?" she hummed as she rested her head on the woman's shoulder. After a few seconds of weird silence she muttered "Yeah..lazy day I believe.." she looked at Zatsu.

*Zatsu nodded softly.* "Yep." *She hummed as she raked her fingers gently through her lover's hair. She smiled softly when Akira nuzzled into her shoulder.*

"So what do you like to do now?" she asked as she kissed her "Hungry?"

*The alchemist shrugged a little.* "Normally I read or work on necessary experiments. Or deal with Hoshi." *She listed off.*