*Dabi gave him a nod and took the seat beside him.*

The alchemist took a bite as he turned to Natsu. "As I was saying, that's a clear no." 

The man gave a whine. "You're soo mean."

*The ravenette rested his elbow on the table as he turned to look at both Tomura and Natsu.* "A clear no to what?" *He asked, mostly speaking to his mate.*

Tomura gave Natsu a hard look. "Not important, it was stupid." the man gave a huff to which Natsu could only roll his eyes.

*Dabi eyed the two before humming softly and turning away. He rested his chin on his arms as he folded them in front of him.*

Tomura continued eating as Natsu now watched the two of them. The man got bored after a few seconds and stood up to go do something else.

*As Dabi picked at the scales along his arm, his tail crept around his mate's waist. The upper bit resting in his lap. The tip of his tail brushed carefully across his stomach.*

The man hummed as he gave a satisfied look to him. He would never say it out loud but that was his favourite kind of affection Dabi showed towards him.

*The dragon's eyes shifted to his mate. He smiled softly at him.*

The man could help but grab his hand with his free one. He started squeezing it was he brought it to his stomach. 'Now, you're all warm firefly~'

*Dabi hummed softly as his thumb gently brushed across his mate's stomach. A small smile tugged at his lips.* -You're taking forever, little Coí.- *He huffed.*

Tomura gave a smile as he stuffed his mouth full with waffles and berries. He couldn't help it as the man kissed his neck. He felt so save and cared for. It was amazing how one man could make him feel.

*The dragon smirked against his mate's skin as he planted another soft kiss against his skin.*

The man had a solid red blush on his face as he continued to eat.

*Dabi chuckled softly and planted another kiss on his shoulder. He then pulled away and rubbed his hand across the alchemist's stomach bulge gently as he laid his head on the table again, blowing strands of white hair out of his face.*

Tomura turned a bit as he now picked up a piece of sausage. He held it close to his mate's mouth as he slightly opened his own mouth.

*The dragon looked at him and gave him a curious look as he mocked Tomura's expression.*

The man sighed "You're still bad at reading expressions." as he wanted to retort something he shoved the piece into his mouth.

*Dabi blinked in surprise. He stared at Tomura blankly for a minute before slowly chewing the small piece of meat and swallowing it.*

"We have done that so often." he pushed the man's head up with the chopsticks. "and yet you act like it's your first time~" he gave a smug look down to his lover.

*The half-breed's eyes narrowed threateningly to his mate. The tip of his tail jabbed into the man's chest as he growled lowly* "I do not." *He argued back.*

"Oh really~" he purred as he put the chopstick tips against his lips with slight pressure, just to make them push his lips a bit. "then what was the confused look for? Lab-Rat~"

"You make weird faces all the time." *Dabi muffled.* "Each one means different things, of course. Because you like to be an ass half the time~" *He purred with a sly smirk, knowing he was just pushing Tomura's buttons at this point.*

Tomura gave a low hiss which came out of the back of his throat. He gave him a hard glance before shoving another piece forcefully into his mouth. The man kept the chopsticks in Dabi's mouth. "You're playing with fire Lab-Rat~. You just might get burned." he growled.