Akira coughed as her nails dug into the wooden chair "Y-you haven't c-changed...a-a-at all." she gave him a glare but couldn't really move. She tried to keep a cold face as she bit on her inner lip.

*The male alchemist in front of her gave a low chuckle as he watched Akira start to squirm, knowing she was losing oxygen. And fast.* "Oh, come now. Has the great Akira truly lost her touch?" *The man laughed.* "What a shame indeed!"

She gave him a glare as he could finally give him a punch in his stomach area. It was weaker than her usually punches. Right after that she jerked her head back to get some air into her lungs. "F-Fucker.."

*The man gave a low growl as he glared at her. His eyes shifted to Kai and the others they were saving. He gave a low laugh as he shook his head. In a swift turn and swipe of his arm, Kai, Shi, and the other survivors were trapped in a sludgy ball of flames.* "I knew something was up."

Her smaragdine eyes glared at him as she finally had somehow loosen his grip up enough that she could speak properly again. "What it is old man?" she gave a growl as she finally lifted her body somehow up to not be in such a docile position.

"Come now, don't be so naive!" *He turned to her and gave her a cold look. He then held out his hand.* "Hand it over."

"Hand what over?" she asked as she finally was free of his grip and now slowly massaging her throat. She still gave him the same poisonous glare.

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be."

She gave a scoff as she lifted her body up with the help of the table. She felt everyone's eyes on her. She knew that her next move could decide the faith of multiple people, including her lover's and apprentice's. She decided to stay silent as her face now wore a neutral look. Her mind was filled with thoughts, one's about her lover and Dabi's army. Other's about her apprentice and Kai. 'How fast are they?..How much time can I tickle out of this situation before it escalates?...'

*The man groaned after a certain amount of time passed.* "Come ON, Akira! I haven't got all day! Hand over that shit and we'll figure out what to do with you and our little traitors."

She gave a low groan as her eyes gave a quick look around her. She closed her eyes for a second as she breathed in. 'Place is not good...especially at this time....' she reached into her pocket as she opened her eyes. As her hand felt the vial she stopped for a split second. After it she pulled out a vial with light green smoke. She played with the small vial as she looked at the elderly man. "Is this what you want?"

*The alchemist let out an irritated growl.* "Precisely."

She looked at the vial and then him. "Here catch." she stated as she lightly threw it over to the man.

*The man caught the vial. He examined it as he wrapped Akira in the same sludgy flames as the others.* "Hmm...Peculiar..."

She gave a small hiss. "So what are you going to do now grandpa~?" she asked as she lightly leaned against the table. Her smaragdine eyes seemed to be empty as if they were dull even if she had a rather playful tone in her voice.

*He met her eyes and let out a growl.* "Dispose of you and your colleagues. With this spell, none of you will have your alchemy, so don't even bother trying to escape it."

The woman gave a low groan "Eh?! Since when did I need to use alchemy to get my job done?" She asked as she turned in her bubble. She gave a small huff as she leaned forward in it. "You're no fun."

*The alchemist rolled his eyes. He turned to one of the other members.* "Nico, please escort our prisoners underground. I'll find something to do with them soon." *The alchemist named Nico gave a swift nod before rising up from his seat. He made his way over to Kai and the others as well as Akira. With a flick of his wrist, the "bubbles" shrunk and coiled tightly around each of the prisoners mid-torso, holding their arms in place. Their wrists were also coiled together in case they had the idea of trying. Yanking the chain, Nico dragged the group behind him.* "Keep up."