Drugging, guilt and angst 

The woman felt herself gaining consciousness and hoped a second later she didn't a horrible migraine ached her head preventing her from focusing on anything. She felt more exhausted than ever after drinking. She opened her eyes while her vision was still blurry. She barely made out her surroundings as her hand moved slowly to her bedside table on which were multiple different pills. It look her an embarrassing long time to get 5 different kinds. She swallowed all 6 pills she picked out dry using two for her headache or perhaps migraine at this point. Her head flopped back onto the pillow unable to form a proper thought until the pills would do their job.

*The other alchemist hadn't noticed that she had woken up until she heard multiple pills and pill bottles scatter onto the floor. She looked over from the shared desk in the room, which was now covered in papers due to the darker haired woman keeping herself busy all night. Giving a sigh, she stood up from the desk and walked over to her lover's side of the bed, picking up the bottles and pills, sorting them accordingly, and placing them neatly in the nightstand's drawer.*

The woman lifted her head as she heard steps around her. She needed couple movements until she realized it was Zatsu. She gave her a sad look before turning her head away. A sick feeling ate at her insides, it made her sick and uncomfortable. She gave a low huff which had no meaning as he looked at the wall hoping her pain would go away soon. She couldn't bare being in the same room as the woman, not after what she did and said the day before.

*Zatsu looked at the bed and sighed. After standing straight again, she leaned over and carefully cupped Akira's cheek, turning her head to face her and planting a kiss on her forehead.* "Good morning." *She whispered, making sure to keep her voice low. Before Akira could think of saying anything, the alchemist walked back over to the desk and brought a glass of water to Akira. She placed it on the nightstand.* "Whenever you can move, drink that." *She said as she made her way back to the desk to continue her work.*

The woman stared at the wall again. She still felt bad. 'How can Zatsu act like nothing had happened....' she looked down at herself for a few seconds. 'I hate it here..' she thought as she turned her body and downed the water within seconds. She placed the glass back down as guilt ate at her.

*Hoshi hopped onto the bed and looked at Akira. He mewed softly and curled into her lap. His head nudged the alchemist's hand, licking it when he sensed her guilty feeling. On one of the walls in the room there was half-assed washed blood on the stones.*

The alchemist looked at the cat as she stroked his fur. 'Maybe....Zatsu deserves better than an asshole who won't treat her right in public....' her eyes rested on the cat as she ruffled through his black fluffy fur. She leaned back looking up to see the stars glimmer weakly on the ceiling. 

*The palisman purred softly at the woman's touch. His tail coiled around her wrist as he leaned into her hand.*

Her smaragdine eyes fell onto the cat who seemed to appreciate her presence. Akira looked then to the other woman working at the desk. 'I should at least try to make her rest.' She pushed Hoshi away as she stood up from the bed and limbed over to the working woman.

*Zatsu didn't look up from the papers. She muttered soft words of seemingly nonsense to herself as she used her alchemy to flip through an ancient looking book. The closer Akira got, the sooner she realized that Zatsu's knuckles were bandaged. Blood had stained through the once pure white coverups. But the alchemist hadn't seemed to notice nor even care.*

Without really thinking the woman grabbed her bandaged hands with her left and held them up examining them "What happened?" she asked now louder than a whisper but still not in a normal tone.