Lesbianism Big Time 

The woman gave a hum as she opened her bra and let it slide a bit down. As she did so her hand wandered to her chest and massaged her right tit. The woman gave a sly grin as she them pulled the top off of her before putting both her hands on the woman's chest.

*Zatsu hummed softly at the feeling. She rested her head against the headboard and sighed as Akira massaged her breasts.*

"Let's see." She leaned down as she moved her left hand away from the nipple now on the side. Her mouth came closer to it as it gently kissed the nipple at first. Her hands were still massaging the breast if the woman.

*The alchemist whined softly at the kiss. She lifted her hand to the woman's hair, carefully running her hand through it. As she did so, Zatsu massaged her scalp, silently urging her to continue.*

Akira started to gently bit down as her other hand moved up to twist the free nipple. She looked up to wait for her reaction.

*The woman let out a soft moan. She leaned her head back against the headboard again and whined softly.*

When she saw her reaction her tongue teased the tip as she increased her pressure. Her nails slightly dug into the soft skin it was amazing. Warm boobs in her undead hands, not too big but not too small just perfect. A bit more than her hand's capacity but that made it so much fun to play with them.

*Zatsu moaned and whined softly as Akira played with his breasts. Shen kept massaging the alchemist's scalp with one hand while the other rested underneath her head.*

Akira kissed the boob firmly as her head moved down to her belly button to give it a nice kiss. After that her hands let go and unzipped the woman's pants as she licked her V-line. She gave her body kisses as her hands traveled to the other's hips now massaging them while holding her in place.

*The alchemist hummed at the gentleness. She looked at her lover and couldn't help but smile as she moved one hand from her head and down to her cheek, cupping it carefully.*

She stopped as she looked up to her. "Do you need or want something?" She asked softly while her hands continued now being a bit more gentle.

*Zatsu slowly shook her head. She trailed her thumb across the other's cheek before moving her hand away and saying.* "Just admiring. Please continue."

The alchemist gave a grin. "Will do~" she went down a bit further now pulling of the pants of the woman as her hands were now on Zatsu's upper thighs. She massaged them as she lifted one leg up and started kissing it. "Thick." She commented before she moved her head a bit up and bit down her inner thigh.

*Zatsu whined softly but smirked.* "Yeah. But you love it ~"

The woman hummed as she bit down harder until she tasted the sweet warm irony taste in her mouth.

*The alchemist moaned softly as she gripped the other's hair tightly. One of her legs wrapped around Akira's upper shoulders as she tried to keep her in place.* "Fuck, Princess~" *She moaned out.*

The green eyed woman gave a small growl as she licked up the blood with her long black tongue. She moved just a bit upwards as she bit down the thigh again. This time going as hard as she can allow herself to go without taking a too big risk.

*Zatsu let out another moan. Her leg tightened around Akira slightly as she whined softly.* " 'kira~"

She gave a moan at the slight feeling of being choked by her thickness. She licked up the warm crimson liquid as she moved on to the black panties the woman wore. She gave a low grin as she took her free hand to rub against the area where her slit was supposed be.