144

*Soren sat in his room silently. He had been kicked out of the living room so Akira and Zatsu could have an "adult talk", which he thought was unfair. Because he knew it was about him. He knew that they were talking about his newly discovered powers.*

Akira gave a sigh. "I guess we can do it a bit slower, but nevertheless I wanna check on his lungs and all that shit. I don't want to imagine what the boy might have gotten." She crossed her arms as she was next to the woman. Her body sideways and her head in her lap.

"I know." *Zatsu sighed.* "But I don't think anything got into his lungs. Surely something would have shown by now, right?"

"You can never be sure. He could have something and that spreads through his lungs during the night. Then he could die and honestly I invested too much that I would lose him due to something so preventable.

*The statement definitely shut Zatsu up. She sighed softly and nodded.*

"Okay, I will then go to him." She stood up and gave her wife a kiss.

*Zatsu nodded softly.* "Alright."

The woman made her way upstairs to the rooms and knocked against Soren's door. "Soren? You in there?"

*There was a soft hum from the other side, letting Akira know she can come in.*

The woman came in and looked around the room. Seconds later she spotted the young boy sitting on his bed. She made her way over to him. "How do you feel now?" She asked as she crouched down to him.

*The brunette shrugged his shoulders.* "The same as I have the past five times you asked."

She hummed "Alright, nevertheless I will perform a few experiments and check-ups just to be sure." 'He can't possibly be unharmed after all that smoke he inhaled. Even I had some problems and I only took in a small amount.'

*Soren gave a small shrug as he stared at anything but the woman.*

Akira hummed as she took his hand and teleported them to her lab. She slid a chair to him. "Please sit down. I will now preform a few tests if you feel any discomfort please inform me."

*The boy did as he was told, sitting in the chair.*

The woman proceeded and tried looking for some infections or any harm, but no matter how hard she looked the boy was absolutely healthy. She gave a sigh as she sat down in her chair starting to think as she looked at Soren. Her hands massaging each other's knuckles as she bit her bottom lip.

*Soren didn't look at her. It seemed that ever since he had found out what he could do, he was wary and quiet.*

Akira gave a hum as she got up her chair. "Do you want to experiment with your new power or rather do something else?" She asked now wanting more information about what exactly this boy could do.

*The boy shrugged a little again.* "I'll just destroy it anyways..."

She looked at him. "Is that a yes or no?" She asked as she came closer and tried to gently brush over his hair to fix it.

*There was a slight flinch from the boy that typically would have went unnoticed.* "I...I guess we can."

"Alright, we'll go downstairs in the old lab. I don't think anything of great value is there..oh and get Zastu as well. Just on case." She hummed as she got her notebook and some other stuff to take down with her. All were floating on a small cloud which was following behind her.

*Soren watched and waited until Akira was out of the room entirely before following. He felt like he was walking on glass at this point. Even if he was healthy, his skin was crawling and everything just felt wrong. His hands pricked and he felt so overly powerful that it had began to hurt.*