151

A while later the alchemist came out as he had been looking for them. He smiled as he saw Dabi and Kazuki under the tree cuddling as they watched Tadashi jump around like a squirrel. He was about to say something when green mist appeared.

Seconds later a woman with short black hair and in darker clothes stood there. One could clearly tell that she was older, perhaps less than twice as old as Tomura. She had a tired look unlike the other one behind her. She was also holding a small boy in her arms. "I heard you needed us Tomura?" Her raspy but gentle voice spoke as she approached him.

"Correct."

Tadashi looked at her. He tilted his head and flew over to her. "Hello!" he chirped, his tail flicking.

The black haired woman looking down to him. She gave a small scoff. "I see that you have been busy."

"I wouldn't call it that." The other crossed his arms over his chest. "And you don't have to talk about that yourself."

"I know I know." She waved her hand.

The dragon looked at the boy in the woman's arms. He tilted his head slightly at him, the boy mocking his curiosity.

"Well anyway. I have heard about what the situation is..." she stopped herself as she looked at both Zatsu and the dragon. "He was Zatsu's creation...he can play with the two.."

Tadashi gave the boy a toothy grin as he landed on the ground.

Zatsu carefully took Soren and nuzzled his cheek lovingly. "Go play with the other two, okay?" she asked.

"But Mama," he frowned, "Can't I come with you and Mommy?"

"No Darling," she whispered, "But it shouldn't take too long. Give give us a few hours okay?" Carefully, she set him down and kissed his forehead. She then turned to her partner and Tomura.

Akira pointed to the house. "We should go inside. Soren knows his way around the forest." She explained.

The alchemist nodded as he pat Dabi's head. "Let's go."

The older half-breed stood up and followed the others inside.

"So how has the situation escalated like that?" Akira asked as they made their way inside. 

 Tomura decided to summarize everything that had happened the past days, with the flowers, her breaking down and all that.

When he ended they were in the room with the doctor. He had taken the blanket off of Coí to take a closer at the girl. He looked up when the four people entered. "So you finally arrived." 

 "Shut up old man." She taunted at him only for him to shake his head.

"Do you two have all needed informations?"

"Yes," the indigo haired alchemist nodded, "Tomura filled us in on the way here."

"So~" the woman turned to her significant other "what can your smart brain spit out with that god's info?" She asked poking her shoulder.

The woman narrowed her eyes at Akira and shooed her away as she stepped closer to Coì. She carefully examined her with her pale skin and dead-cold body temperature. Carefully, she lifted one of her eyes. The whites of her eyes were bloodshot, but the veins were pitch black. "Interesting," she whispered to herself. She then turned to Scarface, "Do you possibly have any of those flowers that were on her?"

"Of course. However be very careful due to their fierce nature." He teleported a glass over which had a small chunk of meat inside. A whole flower and ranks was holding onto it with two heads eating at it. As they were in his hand they started hissing like snakes and moving around furiously. He handed it over.