Tomura backed away as much as he could afraid from the blade. His eyes looked at the woman and his Master.

"So you are the one that stole him." She gave a deep sigh "I have enough of the council already." She glared at him and took her weapon away but stepped closer to the man. "So you're that Alatus guy?"

Alatus pressed the blade closer to Tomura's neck. "That's right."

A hand placed itself on Akira's shoulder. "Don't," Zatsu's voice whispered, "He's not kidding."

Tomura gave a small whine in pain as he looked at Dabi who looked like killing the man. But the dragon could do nothing and Tomura knew it. He tried to breath as little as possible because he could feel the blade against him, fearing that it might just cut him.

The woman looked behind to her lover. Then to Alatus. She sighed shortly and dropped her attempt. "What do you want?" she asked remaining on the same distance she was before.

"You know what I want." Alatus hissed as he pulled the man closer to himself. He glared at Akira threateningly. "I want what's mine."

While no one was looking, Zatsu mouthed words to herself. With these words, she was able to easily step "out of her skin", leaving a clone behind. Quietly, she slipped over to Dabi, kneeling down behind him to start working on the spell that bound him in place. She was glad no one had noticed.

"What's yours? Don't make me laugh." She huffed "I created Tomura and you know it. He never belonged to you neither as Tenko nor as Tomura." She growled at him with anger boiling inside of her.

Tomura hated the feeling of being this close to the man, he was literally breathing down his neck. Which was more than just creepy.

"Yes, while you did create him, your job was to create him for the council, no?" Alatus grinned. "Therefore, he is rightfully ours."

She gave a groan. "But I won't let you just have him, I never agreed with mission SNOWFOX. He doesn't deserve that." She glared at him.

Alatus growled. Just as he was about to speak again, a blur of darkness tackled him, causing the blade spell to disappear.

A scaly creature pinned Alatus to the ground, growling as smoke coiled their horns.

Zatsu's clone yanked Akira backwards out of harms way while Zatsu raced forward and pulled Tomura safely away.

Tomura could barely follow as he was dragged back again. He almost tripped over his own feet trice.

Akira caught the man as he was about to fall down and helped the woman bring them into a safe distance.

Tomura lifted his head up jerking it around to get a better look at the situation. "D..dabi?" He whispered under his breath.

Zatsu hesitated before gripping Tomura's shoulder gently before tugging him away a bit. "Come. His minions won't be far off from here. We must leave now." From the safe place, it was easy to tell that they were once in a huge dip in the ground. Below the three, light and heat of fire illuminated off the walls and blasts of magic could be heard as well. A large creature whooshed in front of them, strong gusts of wind indicating it's height and weight. Fire shot down from above, soon replaced by a yelp of pain and roar of anger.

Tomura shook as he looked around. The blue fire spread around and he gave a cried out yelp as he was hit by some stuff which was shot in his direction. After that followed a yelp of pain as he almost collapsed.

Akira turned to him but quickly grabbed him. "Don't look down. Keep going." She ordered.

The man gave a whine as he could not hold himself on his feet anymore collapsing. A sharp piece of wood had impaled his side. It was deep in him and blood was soaking his shirt and running down his side forming a puddle.