Smut

*As the half-breed laid on his mate, he began to daydream as well. That their child had been born and they had another as well; a boy and a girl. The boy had white hair as beautiful as Tomura's that faded into an obsidian black. He had heterochromic eyes, one a dull yet soft crimson red while the other was the same icy blue as Dabi's. Their daughter had pearly whites hair and soft, beautiful grey eyes, just like his mother had. The four of them were in the gardens outside of a house in the middle of nowhere, the children playing with each other as Dabi and Tomura stood to the side, the dragon holding his mate close to him. Everything seemed so perfect.*

The alchemist didn't know how long they were in their silent state not talking, but after what felt like forever he needed to talk about the topic of what to do now. He leaned forward and kissed the dragon's head softly. "Dabi, you there?" he spoke as he caressed his neck "Turn back, we need to discuss something."

*The small creature groaned softly but did as he was told. When he shifted back, he was laying beside Tomura. His head was rested on the albino's shoulder as his arm was draped over his mate's upper body.* "What is it, Love?"

The alchemist started "What will we do now, we can't wait that much longer... I'm already at 3 months. I have decided to call a meeting tomorrow...but I wanted to know from you. What do you think is the best way to approach this?"

*Dabi thought in silence for a good while. He had thought about that for a while while he was gone, but there was never a proper approach.* "Evacuate everyone slowly. Once the innocent civilians have been taken away from here, we just go in." *Dabi looked up at Tomura.* "You can work from the sidelines. Because of...you know."

Tomura nodded "Yes, I understand and fully support that choice but please be careful not to destroy to much. We can't afford that the people stay outside in the cold without shelter." He brushed against the man's jawline. "Then the people will accept us as their rulers more."

*Dabi nodded softly.* "Of course." *He hummed At Tomura's touch.* "Maybe I could help them improve their structures since they're all possibly falling apart."

"But make it fast..." He added "After Enji we still have to take care of the council...and that will be the harder part..." He gave him a sad look, "I won't be able to fully support you guys, probably only heal and teleport shit from A to B."

*The half-breed looked at him and frowned, carefully cupping his cheek. He knew that the alchemist's could take control of him and, potentially, Kai whenever they pleased. He also figured how much Tomura wanted to help with this little "war". Sighing, Dabi laid his forehead against Tomura's.* "That doesn't make you completely useless, Tomu."

The man sighed as he looked at Dabi. "I just want to help. I don't want to sit on a bed or in a corner just being pregnant and useless. I don't want to watch you go through all that pain, fight ect. While I am just there. Sitting in a corner, unable to interfere." He didn't notice it but his eyes got red and puffy.

*Dabi cupped his cheek and planted a soft kiss on his forehead.* "You're not going to be useless, Tomura! Don't fucking call yourself that." *The dragon's face softened.* "You're strong and smart...I'm sure you'll be able to find ways to help us, even if you are on the side lines! I could teach you how to use a bow!" *Dabi smiled.* "Maybe you could mix your alchemy and archery and made some badass poisonous arrows!"

The man smiled, "Thank you...for this." He looked around for a second and then turned to connect their lips. He leaned into the other's touch wanting him now.

*Dabi melted into the kiss, holding Tomura close. This time, Tomura was the one that wanted entrance, which Dabi happily allowed.*

The alchemist leaned over him and pushed him in the mattress with his tongue still exploring the other's mouth. His thighs held onto the man under him as he kissed him with his hands now in the spiky hair. He wanted this to never end. He wanted Dabi now. He had soo much to catch up with him.