*The alchemist glared at her lover.* "You're an ass."

"Agreed." *Dabi nodded softly.*

The alchemist gave a hum. "So shall we start? Shoto took over and I think we can take the day off..." he looked down to his stomach. "For our little family."

The woman scoffed "As if you didn't know that." she kissed her neck. "But I am your ass~" she growled as her hands held onto her hips.

*Dabi gave a soft nod. He looked down at Tomura's stomach bulge and snickered softly.* "You're going to be absolutely spoiled, Firefly." *He smiled.*

*Zatsu rolled her eyes but smiled. She leaned her head back against her shoulder and sighed closing her eyes. It didn't take her long to completely relax under the woman's touch.*

Akira gave a low hum as she teleported them on the bed since she was to lazy to stand. The woman leaned against the bedframe with Zatsu in her lap. She gave a sigh as she breathed in more of her scent which seemed to be suspiciously addicting.

Tomura teleported them to their room. He looked around as he tried to imagine a crib standing somewhere instead of whatever was there. He pointed to the corner next to the right side of their shared bed. It was on the other side of the window and around there was only a bookshelf and a small dresser in which he had stuffed the corsets and other tight clothing. "You think over there is a good place?"

*Dabi looked at where he had motioned and nodded softly.*

*Zatsu kept her head against the woman's shoulder. She held a hand up and carefully cupped her cheek, turning her head against the crook of her neck.* "So how has my beautiful Gemstone been today?"

"Well, at first it was rather boring after I had to go. I still haven't figured out where our survivors are." she kissed the part of the neck. "Then I had to take care of something Tomura wanted and now I am here...with food." the tray appeared in front of Zatsu.

Tomura nodded as he slipped out of the embrace. He lifted both things up with alchemy as he held his hands out. He moved them away as he walked over and moved some other stuff around to fit both things somewhere else.

*Dabi took no hesitation into helping his mate. Even if Tomura would've just used alchemy on it anyways, the dragon picked up all the bigger and heavier things.*

*The alchemist looked at the tray and hummed softly, planting a soft kiss on her lover's neck.* "You're going to eat too, right?"

"Yeah." She picked up a grape and cheese. "Try." She held both things in front of her face.

Tomura gave a small smile as they emptied the place. "So what do you think we should put there beside the crib?" A broom started cleaning up the area as alchemy fully opened the curtains so more light could fall into their room.

*Dabi thought for a minute.* "Well, since the crib is near our bed, we shouldn't need any sort of chair. Course we can always get one if that's what you really want." *The dragon eyes the area.* "We could put her toy bin underneath it and maybe a smaller bookshelf somewhere. But we'd have to make sure it's sturdy enough to not fall over if, when she's older, she decides she'd want to start pulling on it."

*The darker haired woman looked at the woman's hand. She picked up the grape and ate it.*

The alchemist gave a small groan as she stuffed the cheese in her mouth too. "You have to eat them together you dumbass!" She gave a smile as she softly kissed her neck again.

Tomura gave a nod. "Sounds about right. I love the ideas you have Dabi, you really know your stuff. But we still need a changing table for the baby." He looked around trying to find a place where it would be best to put it.