116

*The dragon tilted his head to the side curiously but nodded softly.* "O...Kay?"

The man continued his motion as he tickled out some purr like sounds out of the man. He didn't stop there as he moved his hand around, changed the pace or how his nails were affecting him. Just to find the ultimate way to scratch him to make the dragon purr. He knew he could do it as he did it countless times before.

*When Tomura brushed over a certain spot, Dabi let out a loud purr as his body relaxed. His eyes fell shut as the alchemist went over the spot again.*

The alchemist smiled as he saw the white tail wagging around as his movements were loving and just at the right pace. "Such a good dragon~" he hummed as he kissed his cheek not stopping as he was showered in the purrs. He would say they were some of his favorite noises the man could make, but he would never say this out loud.

*The dragon lifted his head up more to receive more of this feeling. His tail swayed happily.*

At this point the alchemist let out a small giggle. It were these moments that he somehow doubted how Dabi managed to top him most of the time. But then he'd just be given a small kiss, some loving words, a brush along his knuckles or sides and his heart would be already on cloud 9.

*Dabi's purrs started getting louder.*

He gave a bright smile "Who is a good dragon?" He asked playfully "You! Yeah, you are my good little dragon~" he giggled as he now used his second hand as well as he rubbed his nose smiling against the dragon's.

*The dragon smiled softly. A black, Misty fog formed around him, revealing his dog-sized dragon form once it cleared. In this form, Dabi made his way into his lover's lap, resting his head protectively on top of his mate's stomach bulge.*

The man gave a giggle. He brushed along his neck with one hand as the other now brushed along the soft scales on his stomach. He couldn't help but let his smile grow bigger as he watched the dragon protect the baby he was carrying.

*Dabi purred as he leaned closer to his mate's touch. His wings drooped on either side as he looked lovingly up at Tomura.*

Tomura gave a hum as he looked into the ocean blue eyes. He giggled softly for a second as he leaned backwards. Some black mist erupted from his body as it served as some sort of pillow for his back. His movements got gentler as he let the dragon rest on his stomach, protecting their daughter.

*The dragon curled his body up, using his coiled tail to hold him in place. He kept his head rested on Tomura's stomach.*

The alchemist smiled at his mate. He got comfortable as he enjoyed the warm air around them. He breathed in the scent of the flowers he adored as his hands movements slowly died out. He gave a sigh as he closed his eyes now fully relaxing. He loved the calmness in the garden.

*Dabi watched his mate with a smile. He adjusted his head on his mate's stomach so both his head and Tomura's hand were in comfortable positions.*

He smiled at that behavior. It made his heart always skip a small beat. He meanwhile gave a hum as he now rested with closed eyes. He couldn't sleep but at the same time he wanted to close his eyes. He fully enjoyed the experience.

*The outside was peaceful and calm now, both men falling completely silent. Despite the bitter winter outside, it was nice and comfortably warm inside the garden.*

Tomura rested against the bench silently waiting for the time they would have to leave for the wedding, but until then he will enjoy this.

*Dabi rested his eyes as he laid his head against Tomura. He hadn't realized how much of a good idea this garden was until now.*