Akira heard a groan. She lifted up the woman as she recognized Dabi's groan. She brought them down another smaller hall. She gave a groan as Hoshi jumped on his Master's stomach in fear and sort of protection for his Master.

Tomura held onto his spike as he bended forward with his legs wrapped around the warm body.

 He gave a sigh as the wind was howling against his ears. Haruka lifted up his sister before he went to check on the other's. "Are you okay?" He asked the elderly man as he handed him a wet cloth to clean himself.

Shira gave a groan as she leaned against a table. She lifted her body up as her arm was healed again.

*Dabi saw a flash of dull yellow flash by. He grit his teeth but sighed.* "We lost her..." *He whispered lowly.* "But not for long..."

*Hoshi curled protectively on Zatsu's stomach. However, Zatsu tried to shove herself out of Akira's grip.* "...Akira! I can walk myself..."

"Hush." she spoke as she heard fast footsteps sprinting by hushing her girlfriend by covering her mouth. She gave a small glance and saw long golden hair. She gave a small gulp as the figure passed by them. 'Looks like Dabi's in big trouble.' she thought as she gave a low breath.

Tomura gave a whine as he held onto the dragon "I-I'm sorry..." he muttered as he hugged his spike. "I-I shouldn't have d-done thi-is." he stumbled over his own words.

Shira gave a groan as she speeded up to get the dragon and the alchemist. She held her scarred arm for a second before letting more lighting escape out of her hand. It completely destroyed everything near her.

Haruka gave a bow as he helped the survivors. He knew that his sister was fully capable of bringing Tomura Shigaraki back to them. The man looked now at Arestimatius "I suppose since the king is here the army isn't far. We should split up, it will be rather easy if we consider that they have to be mostly dragons."

"Agreed." *Arestimatius nodded.*

*Dabi looked at his mate.* "It's alright, Tomura. We just need to regroup and-" *His voice stopped when he heard heavy talons in front of him. He whipped around and stepped back from the giant dragon in front of him.* -Shit!- 

 *The alchemist whined when Akira's hand covered her mouth. She looked over and stiffened.* -Fuck...-

The black haired woman looked at her as she removed it again. "Sorry but to answer your question. No, you're absolutely not in the condition to walk." She calmly explained.

Tomura gave a small groan as he held onto the back as the dragon like thing came closer to them. It hissed the entire time and the alchemist held closer onto his mate. He felt so defenseless as he could only be rescued. It somehow made him feel so incredibly stupid. 'Come on get it together Tomura!' he yelled at himself.

The man gave a bow. "Of course. I shall take care of that. Meanwhile you can perhaps try to get to the dragon and Tomura Shigaraki." He stepped back to inform the less injured ones their plan. 

 Shira followed the creature from Nico. She knew that the thing or better palisman had a way better sense of smell than her. She was sure that it would find them and she was right. Just a few moments later the creature had found the dragon with the male alchemist on his back. She would have laughed at the moment at how pathetic it looked, that supposedly their strongest weapon was holding onto this reptile for dear life.

*Dabi's tail lashed as he now sensed two figures behind them.* -Shit...that thing has immediate hold of poison. If I can project enough flames at the right timing...- "Tomura..." *He whispered, keeping his head forward. In an instant, the two had ducked into the shadows. The dragon turned to his mate.* "I need you to run. Keigo is up ahead prepared to destroy this place. Meet him up front, and I'll handle this."